cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cmilligan1958g
Senior Contributor

Bruce, Your wait is over.

Here is the shoe that you have been waiting on to drop. I knew that it was going to be today. This will take Kamala Harris off the news, and mute the Dems convention. 

Timing is everything in politics. 

Former FBI lawyer Kevin Clinesmith will plead guilty to making a false statement in the first criminal case arising from U.S. Attorney John Durham's review of the investigation into links between Russia and the 2016 Trump campaign, Clinesmith's attorney told The Associated Press on Friday.

The steady 'drip,drip,drip' of more cases will be forthcoming. Probably a new one every 3 days.   Grab your popcorn bowl, enjoy the show. 

14 Replies
Edmund55
Senior Contributor

Re: Bruce, Your wait is over.

(Former FBI lawyer Kevin Clinesmith will plead guilty to making a false statement in the first criminal case arising from U.S. Attorney John Durham's review of the investigation into links between Russia and the 2016 Trump campaign, Clinesmith's attorney told The Associated Press on Friday.)

I'm looking forward to seeing the cnn video of the 4 AM raid & arrest by 20+- agents.

cmilligan1958g
Senior Contributor

@Edmund55 wrote:

I'm looking forward to seeing the cnn video of the 4 AM raid & arrest by 20+- agents.

Good one. 😂 They will never report on this. It does not fit their narrative. 
Now that the first minnow has been caught, and what ever deal he made will help catch the next bigger fish. Then that next bigger fish will help catch the next bigger fish......

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

Biggest nothingburger of all time.

cmilligan1958g
Senior Contributor

@sdholloway56 wrote:

Biggest nothingburger of all time.

😂          
This clown had to give up a good chunk of information to get the eventual reduced sentence that he'll receive. There will be a few more like him before the large names get indicted. Just be patient. The first domino has fallen.

Edmund55
Senior Contributor

(Biggest nothingburger of all time.)

Well to the winger crowd anyway, the rioting, looting, stealing, destruction, shooting, killing, etc. by anarchist anteefers and blm'ers is also a nothingburger - at least according to the wingers and the MS/L media, so you have to put it in that perspective.

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

I told them early in the week something was coming Friday, they laughed.    Bigger yet coming.

cmilligan1958g
Senior Contributor

@sam1wiseone wrote:

I told them early in the week something was coming Friday, they laughed.    Bigger yet coming.

Yep. It had to wait until scratch&sniff announcement of Harris, wait a day, then announce the news. 
This clown had to give up a good chunk of information to get the eventual reduced sentence that he'll receive. There will be a few more like him before the large names get indicted. Just be patient. The first domino has fallen.

r3020
Senior Advisor

G. Gordon Liddy went to prison for the biggest nothing burger of all time.

gh2002gh
Senior Contributor

Nothing burger!  McCabe and then Comey, nothing burgers! Brennan, Clapper, Strzoke and his lover, nothing burgers!  Yates, airplane Lynch, Nothing Burgers! 

Biden, Hillary and then Obama.....  this all old news!

The only play the commies run.  It's hilarious because this wont go away, but they cant even run an audible.  It's their only play...lol.

When the pentobarbital is flowing through their veins, be sure and tell them it's a nothing burger Knox...lol.