cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

Re: Bruce, Your wait is over.

@gh2002gh wrote:

Nothing burger!  McCabe and then Comey, nothing burgers! Brennan, Clapper, Strzoke and his lover, nothing burgers!  Yates, airplane Lynch, Nothing Burgers! 

Biden, Hillary and then Obama.....  this all old news!

The only play the commies run.  It's hilarious because this wont go away, but they cant even run an audible.  It's their only play...lol.

When the pentobarbital is flowing through their veins, be sure and tell them it's a nothing burger Knox...lol.

What kind of scum thinks law enforcement falsifying docs, so their countymens rights are abused is a nothingburger?  Only a traitor to the Republic.

gh2002gh
Senior Contributor

Very true.  

But when you've apologized for a party that is pure evil, and fund raises and marches in the street for the ability to murder babies, abusing the rights of citizens and falsifying documents to do so is pretty much a nothing burger sin against humanity...

bruce MN
Advisor

Good to see they are cracking down.

I have no idea how long a request can sit around. Or a sealed indictmen, for that matter.

https://www.latimes.com/politics/story/2020-08-14/senate-committee-sought-investigation-of-bannon-ra...

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

Burr and Warner.    Might well be indictments for both.

gh2002gh
Senior Contributor

@sam1wiseone wrote:

Burr and Warner.    Might well be indictments for both.

The Senator texting the lobbyist of a Russian Orgsanized Crime Oligarch for back door access to the man pushing the fake dossier is the guy I'd sure be placing my hope in if I were Brucie....😂

Tens of millions knowingly spent and 3 years of investigation on the surface, besides the millions spent by the intelligence communities prior to Mueller and going back to at least 2015 and they came up with nothing.  

But these two clowns who have been neck deep in this could have spoken up at any time with any significant information are the ones that are going to finally make some earth shattering discovery?  😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂