cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Honored Advisor

Bruce and Nox`s new hero..

Joe Walsh, for the next "15 minutes" we are going to get sick of Joe Walsh.

He announced on the George Stephanopolus show.

https://nationalinterest.org/feature/joe-walsh-new-never-trump-candidate-76041

15 Replies
Advisor

Re: Bruce and Nox`s new hero..

There is no longer a Republican Party.

I doubt that another guy sniping at Dear Leader's heels like a Scaramucci is going to matter much.

Senior Advisor

You mean there is danger of losing the uni party. Everyone has to agree with the squad or be labeled racist.

Advisor

And if you hate being called deplorable the first thing a sane person would do is stop being deplorable.

Honored Advisor

♫ satan hates me this I know♪ for the Bible tells me so ♫     Look, I would expect those that knowingly or unknowingly follow satan to call those that bolix up the dark one`s plans "deplorables".   And yes, the followers of the antichrist now or soon will be in the majority, so Kamala Harris may well be the next president.   The bombers in WWII knew they were over their target when they received the most flack, unfair trade, open immigration and globalism are now firing off every load they have on President Trump.

I wonder what Walsh is really up to, someone come with a bag of money?  Stephanopolos even brought up "ray-cyst" things Walsh has said in the past couple years.  Now Walsh is on with George calling Trump everything but a white man...well, I think he even did call Trump a white man.  Smiley Happy

But Walsh can`t possibly believe that he`ll topple Trump and win the presidency???  My guess is a "Tom Steyr"  or trust fund baby Saikat Chakrabarti  offered a bag of money to the one who can peel off the most votes from Trump.

Advisor

Nah. I’m sticking with my wife for that honor. 

Senior Advisor

I'm a conservative. I've been called deplorable my whole life. Doesn't bother me in the least. In fact I laugh because progressives can't come up with something better.

Advisor

I don’t have any reason to get involved in Republican Party matters. I tend to vote Democrat unless the GOP candidate is an actual conservative and then I give them a close look. And vote for them at times. MN had great  a  GOP gov and Senator 20 years or so ago and I supported them.

Classic conservatives haven’t been able to get nominate anywhere in the GOP since Newt and Falwell took over  

Advisor

No you’re not. Nowhere close. 

And btw, you might like Walsh better:

https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_5d5e988fe4b0dfcbd4893ef9

Honored Advisor

All I can figure is Walsh is jockeying himself in position in case there`s some kind of "25th amendment...recession" deal. But that is a long shot.

To come out this morning guns a blazing, wasn`t the best strategy.  i would say, don`t even mention Trump by name and just generically talk about "civility and fiscal responsibility". 

But this cutting the budget to reduce the deficit, first of all no one is going to get elected being the anti-Santa Claus in this day and age.  And finally, I don`t know if spending could be cut without creating a recession as too much of government is linked to the GDP.  So right away, someone who purports being a "smart leader" and going to cut our way to prosperity is either lying or naive.