cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hardnox604008
Advisor

Yes, in fact too good

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2012/10/15/breaking-romneys-bain-capitol-drug-front-for-bush-cartel-vid...

From good old Gordo, who's never met a conspiracy theory he doesn't love.

40 minutes long and most will find some of the background premises more than a bit offputting. But there are a few things where he has to be onto something.

One is that the Romney tax thing makes no sense- if there wasn't something fishy then he'd have every reason to come clean rather than stonewalling. Not that he didn't pay his taxes but the larger question of where the money came from to begin with. The author's speculation is that Bain Capital was a laundering conduit for the Bush/CIA cocaine cartel.

Which would also mean that after a brief 4 year interregnum, THEY'RE BACK- meaning that Americas leading crime family(s) has a surrogate ready to move back into the White House and resume the looting of America. Not that anything has really been reversed in the past 4 years- we've just had a temporary lull in the rate of looting.

Also of a lesser degree he tackles the Benghazi thing and the stuff that makes the back story- "Sam Bacile" isn't real, there never was a movie, just an infalmmatory trailer, the timing of the "release."  I'm not sure he really has that one nailed but there is surely something behind the latest made up scandal swirling inside the RW bubble.

Jim B. in Iowa
Senior Contributor

Re: Bruce called it months ago

@hardnox604008 wrote:

Like I said, and Willard is going to use his extensive military experience and his boatload of Bush retread advisors to fix all that.

Not only is Willard d!ckless but he doesn't even really like guns which is the typical compensation for d!ckless white males.

Classy. 

Jim B. in Iowa
Senior Contributor

@bruce MN wrote:
There was an immigration bill that was voted down in the Senate. I believe what you say about Obama not fighting back. Can't risk the stigma damage. That's been there since the beginning of his first campaign and won't ever go away.

Because we're all racists, right? 

Aren't you tired of that stale line of attack bruce? 

Samnospam
Advisor

What romney might do in the future has nothing to do with what happened in bengazi.
GreaTOne_65
Senior Contributor

Red, I've been trying to tell you guys for a long time, your watching the wrong news source! If you'd been watching, MSNBC, YOU WOULD HAVE SEEN THE CLIP FOR YOURSELF, but you would rather wallow in the waste land, called Fantastyfox, so you really haven't got a clue, sorry.

When the moderator, fact-checked the man, what did you think? She was lying?? Your hatred for the President is clouding you thinking process! Maybe this will help, get you back it to reality.

http://www.alternet.org/election-2012/obama-comes-out-swinging-2nd-debate-candy-crowley-fact-checks-...

Your welcome, for correcting you. 

hardnox604008
Advisor

You're the guys who are pushing a warmongering chickenhawk fronting for the Bush neocon moles.

johnaa
Advisor

Re: Yes, in fact too good

That's interesting, there have been some stories about where Oromney got the start up capital to start his 'business', seems it came from some shady Salvadorans thugs linked to death squads.  Apparently they also helped finance his presidential run.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/08/08/mitt-romney-death-squads-bain_n_1710133.html 

Raimondo's article today about the debate refers to the video and what purpose it serves.  Another Pearl Harbor type justification for the warfare crime family which can open the door to taking over the Libyan government and setting up a useful puppet in order to keep the Zioists dominance. 

snip- "To Libyan who witnessed the assault and know the attackers, there is little doubt what occurred: a well-known group of local Islamist militants struck without any warning or protest, and they did it in retaliation for the video. That is what the fighters said at the time, speaking emotionally of their anger at the video without mentioning al Qaeda, Osama bin Laden or the terrorist strikes of 11 years earlier. And it is an explanation that tracks with their history as a local militant group determined to protect Libya from Western influence."             

Go read the whole story for yourself. I said this from the beginning: it was the video. "Innocence of Muslims" was a deliberate provocation: the movie trailer was publicized in the Arab world due to the efforts of the film’s makers, promoters, and unknown financial backers. Riots throughout the Muslim world were the result – and in Libya, these days, a "protest" is more than likely to be an armed assault rather than a peaceful demonstration with placards and speeches.

That the makers and promoters of "Innocence" were well aware of this   possibility is my own theory, and as we learn more about the origins of this   provocation I believe this will be confirmed. This was no random YouTube stunt   but a well-organized operation: so far we know almost nothing about it, except   that the film’s alleged creator has at least a dozen aliases and is now safely   behind bars, where no journalists can ask him any questions. Even his probation   hearing was held behind closed doors: reporters were allowed to watch via video   in another room. There is something distinctly odd about the whole affair, and   yet our incurious media dropped the ball almost immediately. Sam Bacile, alias   Nakoula Basseley Nakoula, alias Mark Basseley Youssef, etc., has dropped out   of the headlines, along with all efforts to ferret out the film’s financial   backers and the real creator of the project, who is almost certainly not the   jailbird and fraudster currently receiving all the "credit."

johnaa
Advisor

hardnox604008
Advisor

Yes.

Which I wasn't such a kook but then again I wish everybody and his brother would stop trying to blow smoke up my ass and I wouldn't have to be.

hardnox604008
Advisor

And as to Bain and the Salvadoran death squads-

I'm borrowing a bit from Glen Greenwald but anyway, the Martha Raddatz abortion question for the VP debate is so phony (not that it isn't par for the course in what passes for journalistic objectivism these days)- the Catholic Church also has positions on economic justice, against militarism etc.

But for the purpose of poliitcs the only thing that matters is abortion and that is essentially correct- now that bingo is legal the only things keeping the catholic church in business in the USA are issues of reproductive freedom and Notre Dame football.

So no, I don't think the murder and rape of all those priests, nuns and catholic lay workers matters much to anybody now, or that 1 in 1000 even knows or cares.

Also, you do bring up another point of intersection between Bain and the empire of evil.