cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Advisor

Re: Bruce, compare this with WW I New Ulm

Bruce, wouldn't it be prudent and patriotic to at least wait and see what evidence that the USA has on the late general as to what acts of terrorism he was plotting?

If Trump just arbitrarily killed the guy for the 500 or more previous American deaths he is linked to, it probably is not a war crime, but may not get him the poll bounce you seem to believe Trump is after.

If the dead terrorist was up to some sinister doings, and go sent to hell instead, wouldn't you want to be the first to applaud Trump for being the guy with the balls to do what he did?

Advisor

I believe I said in my response to goo boy that it makes for a better situation with our allies as regards the ME that i’d give credit where due. 

Having done what was done with politically selective notification another matter. The guy was a General in a sovereign force. But OBL in a cave. 

Honored Advisor

I haven`t been immersed is the far Left underbelly lately, but is that what they`re saying now that the general wasn`t that bad of guy?   My ABC and CBS pretty much say "good riddance, he was up there with Al BagDaddy and OBL"  though one Lefty spun it as "good call, wrong commander in chief".  

If the Left was smart, which they aren`t so I can give this good advice with confidence they won`t follow it.  Okay, I would give Trump his due credit, I wouldn`t even try challenging him or any Republican on national security...until they F it up like Iraq, then they have cred.   But when it comes to safety of Americans, the calls Trump has made are good ones...if Democrats want votes and don`t want to come across as phonies don`t essentially say "if I was in office, I`d send Iran a couple more pallets of cash and wait until they kill a few more Americans and then I`d talk to them".   

Independents and the "conservative" Democrat aren`t going to find that as an acceptable answer, as a matter of fact that Trump dovish sending an Iranian general to the promised land will peel off Independent support from those who might ordinarily detest him.   But do what you want, you will anyway.

Advisor

BA, did you have any luck in trying to decipher what Bruce was saying?

I can't figure out his writing most of the time.

Honored Advisor

If Bruce wasn`t a politician, he sure missed his calling, you can`t pin him down on anything.  Replying with Twitter links  and double speak.  There`s another guy that runs down Trump and Republicans exclusively, if you accuse him of being a "Democrat"  then "oh no, I`m not a Democrat...but that Trump....those Republicans..."  That`s also a way of having your cake and eating it too.

You just wanna say, " Spit it out! Say what the hell you are and defend it!"  ....perhaps what they believe is indefensible?

Advisor

https://townhall.com/columnists/derekhunter/2020/01/05/there-is-something-fundamentally-wrong-with-d...

Pretty good recital of why the democrats have their heads up where the sun don't shine.

Barry gave billions of dollars to Iran. Fact. Iran has used that money to sponsor terrorism and kill Americans. Fact.

Trump is trying to undo the damage that the JV president did.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

When the Chimp did it he played hero and now you libs want to praise the enemy's of this country. You sure are a messed up bunch.

Advisor

I hope you’ve got auto steer and alarms on all of your power units as it would be literal hell trying to farm without those tools while on cocaine. 

Senior Advisor

•  
Senior Contributor

@bruce MN wrote:

fwiw, while his general actions were unacceptable on most counts as he served as a military officer representing a sovereignty, he did at numerous times assist the various governments who were allied in the war on terror against ISIS. 

You guys are simply re-cycling the 2002 orientalism that was used to muster public support for The Iraq War.  We went to Afghanistan to fight Al Qaeda. Nobody is talking about that. Not to wage war on Afghanistan, as we did on. Iraq. 

This was a crass calculated political move for the better part. Maybe it will bring Iran and our allies to the table for a better deal than we had 4 years ago. That would be wonderful. And the administration should get credit for that if it happens. Nothing that has come out of it states that as an objective, however. Only that the cowboys killed the Indian.

But catagorically defending it as a function of defense and loyalty to Dennison is sick. And that is all and everything that is coming out of the base.

You don't even believe your BS.  

So many words.... yet, you cannot say Congress did not authorized War on terrorism.   Which means your statement I replied to is absolute BS.  You know it.  I know it.  And the whole forum knows it.

But somehow you think typing so much diarrhea is somehow going to camouflage it...  😂😂😂