cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Bruce said he wasn't serious

You're wrong again Bruce. Why do constantly cover for these clowns?

“I don’t believe as a law enforcement officer, you have a right to pick and choose what laws you will enforce,” Cuomo ranted. “’Well, I don’t believe in that law and therefore I won’t enforce it.’ That is frankly frightening to me as an individual, frightening to democracy. It’s arrogant, and it violates your constitutional duty.”

He then declared that officers who refuse to comply “should not be certified” as law enforcement officers, The Daily Star reported.

“You have to enforce the law or don’t call yourself a law enforcement official,” he said.

https://policetribune.com/cuomo-suggests-sheriffs-who-dont-enforce-10-person-thanksgiving-limit-shou...

12 Replies
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

Re: Bruce said he wasn't serious

So you are upset that Cuomo is expecting police to do their job?

@r3020 wrote:

You're wrong again Bruce. Why do constantly cover for these clowns?

“I don’t believe as a law enforcement officer, you have a right to pick and choose what laws you will enforce,” Cuomo ranted. “’Well, I don’t believe in that law and therefore I won’t enforce it.’ That is frankly frightening to me as an individual, frightening to democracy. It’s arrogant, and it violates your constitutional duty.”

He then declared that officers who refuse to comply “should not be certified” as law enforcement officers, The Daily Star reported.

“You have to enforce the law or don’t call yourself a law enforcement official,” he said.

https://policetribune.com/cuomo-suggests-sheriffs-who-dont-enforce-10-person-thanksgiving-limit-shou...

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

(So you are upset that Cuomo is expecting police to do their job?)

If doing your job was a requirement, Fredo's brother would have lost his emmy award winning Governor's job a long time ago.

Highlighted
Advisor

I’m surprised I didn’t think it would happen anywhere.

As W said, I guess I “misunderestimated” the situation.

I hope there is some inspiration taken from it. Defiance of orders, recommendations, directives whatever you want to call them is endemic. Not helpful. 

Our extended family in both directions is primarily stocked with people who have been taking great care. Some at severe consequence to their livelihoods. “ community transmission” starting to take it’s toll.

We don’t have anybody to spare.

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Just like you misunderestimate the rest of the rabid leftist wing nuts. Science denying haters who want to imprison their opposition.

Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

Can you give me 1 reason why a person would not wear a mask?

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Everyone is free to wear a mask. Fredo's brother wants to arrest people who gather in their homes for Thanksgiving.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

@henrikstudson wrote:

Can you give me 1 reason why a person would not wear a mask?

Science

https://www.acpjournals.org/doi/10.7326/M20-6817 

Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

@r3020 wrote:

Everyone is free to wear a mask. Fredo's brother wants to arrest people who gather in their homes for Thanksgiving.

Main reason why this virus is spreading are attitudes like yours Ron. 

Are there any Kim or Karen videos of you in local Farm and Fleet?

Highlighted
Honored Advisor

You non-mask wearers are the problem!  Lookit me, i`m obeyin` the law!

Young woman wears home made white cotton virus mouth face mask, wrong way, incorrect wearing - masks should cover nose as well