cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

Bruce say nothing is funny but this is

So you want to require masks, who is going to enforce the requirement, the police you want to elliminate?   Funny as can be, the progs paint law enforcement as the most evil thing on earth but want more requirements to enforce.     Dumber than rocks.   These are the stupid people that tell the cops to stand down and let rioters do whatever they want.

https://alphanewsmn.com/multiple-mn-cities-make-masks-mandatory-walz-considers-statewide-requirement... 

Multiple MN Cities Make Masks Mandatory, Walz Considers Statewide Requirement

28 Replies
sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

understand what this is about

said Walz on Monday. “It has become much more of a political or an ideological decision than it is a scientific decision to wear the mask.”

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Re: understand what this is about

Democrats are much more likely to wear an ineffective mask, perhaps it`s a backassward way of getting more voters?   Each and everyone of them need a boot in their rearends, there`s enough real problems in the world without the Left making everything worse.

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

If it's a political and ideological issue , BA, then making you wear one is about proving their dominion over you.

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

During the height of the AIDs scare, they didn`t even mandate homosexuals putting condoms on their weiners.

r3020
Senior Advisor

If one of them progressive were to enter a grain bin and push the sweep all the way around and then remove the mask, spit black, and look in a mirror they would throw the worthless thing away.

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

@r3020 wrote:

If one of them progressive were to enter a grain bin and push the sweep all the way around and then remove the mask, spit black, and look in a mirror they would throw the worthless thing away.

So you wear no mask in the gran bin 3020, is that what you’re saying?  I just bet you don’t.  

The mask may not filter out 100% of that grain bin dust, but it sure as hell takes out a large % of the dust that you would inhale.   I’ve shoveled out grain bins too - and I sure as heck always had a mask on, even when it was soaked with sweat to the point that every time I breathed in, the mask would suck onto my face, and sweat would be drawn out of the mask, and into my mouth.  AND IT STILL WAS BETTER THAN NOTHING!!!

Fact is, that masks do help.  Yes - they need to be used correctly, but THAT’S up to the wearer, like any piece of PPE, to ensure it’s used effectively.

Still, you guys think this is all a joke.  Maybe if BA’s  daughter had died, it wouldn’t be so funny..  

Republicans can’t win an election, without lying.....

Jen

r3020
Senior Advisor

I wear a good one. If the dust can get around the mask so can the virus. Those things the protesters wear is nothing more than a handkerchief tied around your face, Looks good but are worthless.

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Fact is - short of wearing a gas mask with the right canisters, IT’S STILL BETTER THAN NOTHING, like Trump is touting......

Republicans can’t win an election, without lying..  

Jen

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

And besides that - the mask being worn is not to protect the  wearer - it’s there mainly to protect others from YOU.  

I wear only an N95 mask out in public.   I do feel it gives me some level of protection from others.  But, I now go out from my compound, only when I absolutely have have to.  It’s time for me to hunker down, and stay away from anyone....

Republicans can’t win an election, without lying....

Jen