cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

Re: understand what this is about

@r3020 wrote:

I wear a good one. If the dust can get around the mask so can the virus. Those things the protesters wear is nothing more than a handkerchief tied around your face, Looks good but are worthless.

Its good for hiding your identity.  

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

@jennys_mn wrote:

And besides that - the mask being worn is not to protect the  wearer - it’s there mainly to protect others from YOU.  

I wear only an N95 mask out in public.   I do feel it gives me some level of protection from others.  But, I now go out from my compound, only when I absolutely have have to.  It’s time for me to hunker down, and stay away from anyone....

Republicans can’t win an election, without lying....

Jen

Still doesn't answer the original question, who do you intend to enforce the regulation?  Do you intend for police to arrest protestors without a mask?

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

I don’t enforce anything.  Or make the laws.  

You don’t like the laws, or the enforcement of them, maybe you need to demonstrate to show your dissatisfaction.  Or - you can just go to the next down sized Trump rally - if and when he has one...

Jen

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

About what I thought karen

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

You don’t want to wear a mask in public, don’t  wear one.   But you can expect more and more that those that are wearing masks, to make your life “uncomfortable “ for not wearing it.  Society will force you to wear a mask, I, nor the police, will need to....

Jen

r3020
Senior Advisor

Got his mask on. We're good.

a man holding a glass of wine: Mortgage rates tank below 3% amid Powell warnings

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

I’m not responsible for someone not using PPE as required.  You can lead a horse to water, but you can’t make the drink...

Republicans can’t win an election, without lying.....

Jen

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

@jennys_mn wrote:

You don’t want to wear a mask in public, don’t  wear one.   But you can expect more and more that those that are wearing masks, to make your life “uncomfortable “ for not wearing it.  Society will force you to wear a mask, I, nor the police, will need to....

Jen

Last time I was anywhere very few had masks on.

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

That’s their problem - and you’re problem.  I’m not going anywhere to observe that.  You want to give the virus another victim - do what those without masks are doing.  I’m staying home - and away from jerks like you...,

Jen

r3020
Senior Advisor

I welcome that smart and very wise decision.