cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

Re: understand what this is about

@r3020 wrote:

I welcome that smart and very wise decision.

According to what she says about vaccines and immunity, she'll need to stay home in isolation till she dies.

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

That may very well be the case.  I’m glad I live where I have acreage, can grow my own food, don’t have to go to a job, and can enjoy life - right here at home.  Life well planned, for whatever happens....

Republicans can’t win an election, without lying.....

Jen

cmilligan1958g
Senior Contributor

@sam1wiseone wrote:

@r3020 wrote:

I welcome that smart and very wise decision.

According to what she says about vaccines and immunity, she'll need to stay home in isolation till she dies.

Works for me. 

rsbs
Advisor

that way karen won't be polluting and wasting fuel, either with her 5 mpg rig.

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

I can afford my ride, whatever the mileage is.  It’s paid for, and, it’s safe in my heated and cooled shop.  It will be ready whenever I WANT to take it out, and it’s safe to do so.  I’m a survivor, with lots of years left.   Too bad you’ll never know the thrill in owning a three quarters of a million dollar ride.....

Republicans can’t win an election, without lying....,

Jen

r3020
Senior Advisor

You stole it off the backs of slaves using your white privileged.

rsbs
Advisor

karen should drive it up and down lake and hennipin 

lol

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

I don’t drive this 45 foot long, 13 foot tall, 65,000 pound home down city streets.  I have my Jeep for that.  

My “home” gets me from point A, to point B, in comfort and style.  And, allows me to see America along the way with that huge picture window in front of me.  Life well planned....

Republicans can’t win an election, without lying....

Jen

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

And I’m not about to apologize for a lifestyle that you may not want - or may not be able to afford.  You guys can sell your farms, and do what you want too.  Most the guys posting on here are millionaires.  It may not be in the checkbook, but the money is, or at least, was there, until Trump started his “ trade wars are easy to win” lies that you guys fell for.

Not my problem, I bought lie, sold high, just like I should have.   You want to vilify me, because I made a right move and you didn’t?  Get over it.  I don’t care one way or the other...

Republicans can’t win an election, without lying.....

Jen