cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
r3020
Senior Advisor

Bruce, you were there?

How did you miss all of this. And remember there were some dem politicians right in there with them. How can you claim these people are not a danger to our society and how do you support those who support them?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=141&v=5Vf22N1_8nE

12 Replies
bruce MN
Advisor

Re: Bruce, you were there?

Nope. We turned  down the opportunity to work at the event. 9 hr. Shift so at 2X a bit of a hit, but stayed home and watched baseball on TV.

You must not have much experience with public demonstrations. Lots of room between all of those people.

Nobody said anything more vulgar than what regularly comes out of Denison’s trap.

r3020
Senior Advisor

So now you justify the violence. Before this is over you will be antifa's biggest supporter.

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Where`s holier than thou ElCheapo condemning the antifa`s violence and language?   If it was good people fed up with open borders and using PG rated language, he`d be all over that.   But I guess if CNN doesn`t report it, it didn`t happen.

bruce MN
Advisor

Re: Bruce, you were there? Who else wasn’t

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Bruce, who said anything about Omar being at the riot against Trump?   Sometimes you`re really good at "debunking" things I`ve never heard of.

r3020
Senior Advisor

I did. It was a gate way pundit story. She says she was in morocco. May be she was. But she also says she didn't marry her brother. There was plenty of dem violence in minn if she was there or not. Haven't heard her condemn it yet.

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

That`s the Left`s trick, a Conservative will say "antifa and the Libs were goin` nuts spiting on people, burning MAGA hats, hitting people with lead pipes and oh yeah, I think Ilhan Omar was there!"   Then the Left says "fact check! fact check! Ilhan Omar wasn`t there, she was in Timbucktoo facing east worshipping the moon god.   So false false false! 5 Pinocchios!!!  The WHOLE story is FALSE!  No spitting, no burning MAGA hats, no beating with lead pipes...although trump supporters would deserve to be beaten with lead pipes....and shot ha ha." .  

The beautiful sweater has one loose string and the Left will ruin the entire sweater by pulling the one loose string. 

But I watched the video and through all the real footage of antifa violence, there wasn`t anything in this thread about Ilhan Omar being at the anti-Trump riot.

aljessen61
Senior Contributor

Clyde. So will you stay home and watch TV next November?

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Bruce is a pensioner, one of those perks is someone else does the rioting for you.   🙂