cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gh2002gh
Senior Contributor

Re: Bruce your stock pile of issues

I'm sorry that the media colluded with numerous politicians on both sides of the isle to lie to me, you and the American People.

I hope you are for a cleaning of the government and real investigation with those found guilty charged and sentenced.

I'm angry with not just Democrats but the Republican and Independent accomplisses.  

I think Manafort was dirty.  I think Roger Stone is disgusting and likely more beholden to foreign interests than he is to money from domestic traitors.  The media is not just complicit but a necessary aspect of pulling off much of this selling of American political seats.

McCain ran the Arizona Mafia, of which the current Governor is a major part of currently.  Flake will also fry and so will Romney.  Funny how they all tie back into the multistate Child Trafficker that was busted last week.  Republicans are evil also.  And I want the corrupt Republicans prosecuted.  

Trump will have rubbed shoulders with many sour characters.  That does not mean he is corrupt.  His administration will end up being one big sting operation.  

gh2002gh
Senior Contributor

aljessen61
Senior Contributor

@bruce MN wrote:

OK.......Say if that were so (details no doubt coming).  So where is that going with those here in the current U.S. government who deal with that?

This Administration has essentially privatized diplomacy. Time for the public sector to get back into the game? It seems that for the interim, this current set of qualified players doesn’t seem interested in that.

The only offer of a bribe That I’d be even remotely aware of is the one that appears to have been part of Denison’s call to the President of Ukraine.

So, I suppose in agreement with you, If some/any American was bribing or attempting to bribe a foreign interest they should be investigated. And probably prosecuted if the evidence showed that they possibly were. I’m all for that.

Man Lurch. What will it take for you to get a name right? A labotomy?

r3020
Senior Advisor

The question here is, and this is what Trump wanted looked into, did the Hillary campaign, with full knowledge and help and support from the Obama try to influence the 16 election and defeat Trump. That is why he ask them to look at crowd strike. The whistle blower thought he/she could make up a story about the phone call because he never thought Trump would release the transcript. He was doing this to defend Biden. He thought he could get Trump and Pence impeached and then Nancy would be president and bury the wrong doing of the dems.

gh2002gh
Senior Contributor

@r3020 wrote:

The question here is, and this is what Trump wanted looked into, did the Hillary campaign, with full knowledge and help and support from the Obama try to influence the 16 election and defeat Trump. That is why he ask them to look at crowd strike. The whistle blower thought he/she could make up a story about the phone call because he never thought Trump would release the transcript. He was doing this to defend Biden. He thought he could get Trump and Pence impeached and then Nancy would be president and bury the wrong doing of the dems.

Alexandra Chalupa knows....

As far as the phone call... why did they think Trump wouldn't release it?  Bad information again?  Lolol

They had to throw another Hail Mary because of what is coming, but you'd think after losing so many leakers to stings, they'd learn....but then again, they're democrats.

gh2002gh
Senior Contributor

Funny the differences between the handling of Manafort and Hunter Biden...and yes I think Manafort didn't follow the law.  Of course, Roger Stone helped get him a position. And funny enough, Roger got his own pair of handcuffs.  The beauty of that arrest, is they made sure it was as spectacular as possible and plastered live... oh the fake news thought they had something there.  But how are the dems going to claim brutality now, when treated in a less aggressive manner for Treason?  Lol... Trump is so many steps ahead it isnt even funny.

Why didn't the Fake News run with this story when John Solomon broke it back in April?  Oh that's right, they were pushing Russia, Russia, Russia! When it was Ukraine, Ukraine, Ukraine! the whole time that the Dems were colluding....  always with the projection.

https://thehill.com/opinion/white-house/440730-how-the-obama-white-house-engaged-ukraine-to-give-rus... 

And Ukraine is where they started the Russia hoax.  Glad Bruce is ready for the corruption to be revealed.  

aljessen61
Senior Contributor

The two simple minds here will never get it.

bruce MN
Advisor

It shouldn’t be tough to figure out why any news outlet or organization wouldn’t want to sully it’s reputation by publishing or sourcing anything that comes from John Solomon.

I see that Barr just talked Murdoch to hire him so you should be able to get your fill from FOX.

gh2002gh
Senior Contributor

@bruce MN wrote:

It shouldn’t be tough to figure out why any news outlet or organization wouldn’t want to sully it’s reputation by publishing or sourcing anything that comes from John Solomon.

I see that Barr just talked Murdoch to hire him so you should be able to get your fill from FOX.

Your BS doesn't fly.  Prove him wrong.  You can't, thus empty statements....