cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rsbs
Veteran Advisor

Buchanan opines on where we are right now

Is Our Second Civil War -- also a 'Forever War'? (townhall.com)

The original German version is more poetic, but this one works, too.

Just for the communist Bruce...btw...GFY.

5 Replies
BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Re: Buchanan opines on where we are right now

Pat Buchanan put this very eloquently :"Some see secession. But though secession is unlikely, a secession of the heart has already taken place in America. We are two nations, two peoples seemingly separated indefinitely.".

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

Re: Buchanan opines on where we are right now

War was declared by one side 4 years ago - "viva la resistance".

rsbs
Veteran Advisor

Stolen Election of 2020

The Proof Is In: The Election Was Stolen - PaulCraigRoberts.org

Have not spoken with a lot of people since November 3 but the few score I have, all express disbelief that slowjo and the hoho got the votes.

The latest person was out of my area, close to that inner city hellhole where St. Floyd overdosed, and he said it is going to end in civil war, and the currency going forward is going to be ammunition, not worthless fake American dollars.

yipes.

I hope he is wrong, and I hope a miracle happens in the next few weeks to erase the fraud.

cmilligan1958g
Senior Contributor

Re: Stolen Election of 2020

@rsbs wrote:

The Proof Is In: The Election Was Stolen - PaulCraigRoberts.org

Have not spoken with a lot of people since November 3 but the few score I have, all express disbelief that slowjo and the hoho got the votes.

The latest person was out of my area, close to that inner city hellhole where St. Floyd overdosed, and he said it is going to end in civil war, and the currency going forward is going to be ammunition, not worthless fake American dollars.

yipes.

I hope he is wrong, and I hope a miracle happens in the next few weeks to erase the fraud.

👍

rsbs
Veteran Advisor

Re: Stolen Election of 2020

was in a sporting section of a chain store on Sunday morning and went to look at the ammunition and guns....and the long line of shelves and gun racks were virtually empty....it was quite a shock to me, actually. The clerk told me that it has been like that for a couple of months, as they cannot get new supplies.

What is actually going on here? Is this the deep state in action, shutting down the mfc and import?

Was thinking about the biden plan for American agriculture too, and I would not consider it to be far fetched at this point to see massive consolidation by government decree....total government control of ag production...abolition of property rights....the guys that want to play ball become farm managers, not owner operators, etc.

Anyone else sense that is coming?