cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

Buck stops at top

Azar was warning Dennison in January.

He said it was alarmist and continued to huckster the stock market and do rallies and golf.

Case closed.

22 Replies
jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Re: Buck stops at top

Yes - case closed.

Ya but, ya but, spin, spin, spin....

Jen

Edmund55
Senior Contributor

(Azar was warning Dennison in January.)

While the Democrats were still pursuing there 3 year failed impeachment pursuit.

President Trump at 2/4/2020 SOTU Address:  “Protecting Americans’ health also means fighting infectious diseases. We are coordinating with the Chinese government and working closely together on the coronavirus outbreak in China. My administration will take all necessary steps to safeguard our citizens from this threat.”

Speaker of the House Pelosi after ripping up The President's SOTU Address speech:  "I tore up the manifesto of mistruths."

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Nothing new Ed - just keep putting up the same crap post after post after post.  That’s ok - makes it easy to skip over it.

Jen

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

The playbook from previous administrations getting torn up was a bit more important than the TP speech.

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Look you morons, why SHOULD Trump take any blame for Covid???  I`m sitting here typing to you clowns, if a bank robber drives across my field with the cops chasing him and the robber shoots one of the cops in my field should I be a retard and say "It`s my fault my fault! The buck stops here! My fault"?  hell no! It wasn`t me that robbed the bank and ran from the cops that ultimately lead to the tragedy that happened in my field.  I`d do all I could to help the police in that situation, but "the buck stops here" with me, nice try but I don`t think so.  

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

Because he is the Chief Executive.

Case closed.

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

“No responsibility”

No apologies - the Republican way....

Jen

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Unless Trump went down to the "wet market" and got himself a juicy bat and started eating the damned thing, I don`t see where any bucks need to be stopping anywhere near the desk in the Oval Office.

So tell me, do any bucks stop in China?  Do any bucks stop at Trudeau`s office in Canada?  Do any bucks stop at Macron`s office in France?  ect ect ect   Yeah 

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

You love to place blame, anywhere but with the Trump Administration.

Viruses happen.  Not anyone’s real fault.  And, I take it you were there.  You saw those filthy Chinese eating raw bats, didn’t you BA?  And even if you did, we have reality shows that eat all sorts of “delicacies” from around the world.  Even the show Crocodile Dundee shows an Aborigine eating a bat, and when asked if he was enjoying it, said, “Nah - it needs some garlic.”  I didn’t see world outrage then, that they showed someone eating what we wouldn’t.  

Your argument, again, holds no validity when it comes to whether or not THIS ADMINISTRATION - THIS ADMINISTRATION that you and your buddies helped elect to office, have acted in a prudent and effectual manner - which I can tell you - they HAVE NOT.  America knows, and WILL vote the crime family out in November - if he’s not ridden out of town before then....

Jen