cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Edmund55
Senior Contributor

Re: Buck stops at top

(America knows, and WILL vote the crime family out in November...)

And vote for the doofus in the Australian video?

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

China was always the odds on bet for the origins of the anticipated pandemic.

Cant help thinking about when Ike marched the Good Folk of Munich out to have a gander at Dachau.

Most claimed to be shocked but a few allowed that maybe they’d smelled something funny.

bruce MN
Advisor

Biden is of absolutely of no relevance to that result 

Platform, VP, staff and Cabinet what matter. 

You might not see him much at all. No reason to if there are serious matters at hand.  

We are seeing in real time how gross deficiencies in those are playing out. 

I’m seriously amazed how this radical ideaology  is tilting the field so much that a set of GOP Governors in traditionally Red states are becoming vulnerable. 

rsbs
Advisor

BA, one admonishment

in your earlier post, I think you were making a bad comparison....Morons don't deserve to be compared to this crop of whatever they are.....Morons are much better.

I wouldn't even waste a good 2X4 on any of them.

If any were on fire, I wouldn't walk across the street to...well, I wouldn't even walk across the street.

cmilligan1958g
Senior Contributor

@BA Deere wrote:

Look you morons, why SHOULD Trump take any blame for Covid???  I`m sitting here typing to you clowns, if a bank robber drives across my field with the cops chasing him and the robber shoots one of the cops in my field should I be a retard and say "It`s my fault my fault! The buck stops here! My fault"?  hell no! It wasn`t me that robbed the bank and ran from the cops that ultimately lead to the tragedy that happened in my field.  I`d do all I could to help the police in that situation, but "the buck stops here" with me, nice try but I don`t think so.  

They are a lost cause. It is like trying to convince Satan to stop being Satanic. 

rsbs
Advisor

yeah Craig, but but...it says "Schiff Senate committee", it doesn't say "Schiff Senate and House Committee"

cmilligan1958g
Senior Contributor

@rsbs wrote:

yeah Craig, but but...it says "Schiff Senate committee", it doesn't say "Schiff Senate and House Committee"

Yeah, I spotted that typo too. It doesn’t change anything major. 

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Other than show how stupid your little memes are...

Jen

cmilligan1958g
Senior Contributor

@jennys_mn wrote:

Other than show how stupid your little memes are...

Jen

....only to stupid evil Leftists. 

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

The existential threat is that sane and intelligent people will use the crisis to seize power.