Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Hawken Cougar
Senior Contributor

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

Re: Another half-truth from Kraft

However, from 2000-2008 we had an administration that declared "deficits don't matter".  But now, all of a sudden, they do again.

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

You should join with ba and get into an anger management class.  The poison in your heart will kill you and not the other fellow.

Samnospam
Advisor

Only the stupid, mediated, or castrated are not angry, which are you?
schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

None of the above and you are wrong young man.  You really need to get rid of the anger before it kills you.

Hawken Cougar
Senior Contributor

Samnospam
Advisor

oh now this is funny

Barry is gonna spend your postal retirement to keep the government running. http://market-ticker.org/akcs-www?post=183718
schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

Can you spell "hypocrites"?  Why did you use past tense?  You a grinch or something?

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

Re: oh now this is funny

It's happened before without any problems.  I'm not worried about it.  As your link said, if it happens and isn't paid back, that will be the least of my problems as we will be in a worldwide monetary failure.

kraft-t
Senior Advisor

Since the Bush tax cuts, How many jobs have you created with your continued flush of ready cash! As near as I can tell the job creation during the Bush administration was almost nonexistant. At the end we were losing jobs by the thousands and we still have 8.8% unemployment.

Well some folks actually think that lower taxes create jobs but then they would be wrong, wouldn't they?