Did you mean: 
7 Replies
Red Steele
Veteran Advisor

Re: Bundys not guilty

at least now Shifty Don will come on here and say that the Bundy's

have been vindicated and he is ashamed of what the government

did in killing the patriarch.

well, at least that is what someone that isnt a hypocrite would do.

Don't hold your breath on this one.

bruce MN
Advisor

Still to stand in another Jurisdiction on more serious charges. This outcome not all that surprising. There seems to be some line of thinking though that says they could face civil action for over 4M in damages and costs at the Refuge. .
Canuck_2
Senior Contributor

But lets not forget that being acquitted of charges means there is not enough evidence to convict them on the charges.

They still might be guilty.

AllenJwi
Senior Contributor

Maybe that is the way it works in your country.

Packard27
Senior Contributor

Canuck,

From what I have read about the case, I think the Bundy crew's SE Oregon episode made them guilty beyond all reasonable doubt. No queston about it.

Then again, I also felt that OJ was guilty of cold bloodedly murdering his wife and Ron Goldman. I also dare to think (as a former holder of a national security clearance) that Hillary Clinton should have been indicted by the DOJ of our first constitutional scholar President for her choosing to set up her rogue email server to handle classified government documents. Moreover, I also believe people now in power will routinely perjure themselves, lie to the American people, or stonewall the media without consequence to their own craven behavior (e.g. Eric Holder/Loretta Lynch, Jim Comey, James Clapper, John Koskinen/Lois Lerner, Jeh Johnson, Hillary Clinton/John Kerry, Susan Rice, Valarie Jarrett, Rev. Al Sharpton, Jonathan Gruber, et al.)

Where is the justice in all of this, you ask? Who knows anymore. We live in times where terms like "If they bring a knife, we bring a gun," "By any means necessary," "The ends justifies the means," and "Might makes right" are no longer catchy political slogans, but rather a way of conducting day to today government business.

Exitus acta probat...I suppose. And let the good times roll too for the investor class as well as for the rest of the "Washington DC/Wall Street Patriots.

Edmund55
Senior Contributor

(From what I have read about the case, I think the Bundy crew's SE Oregon episode made them guilty beyond all reasonable doubt. No queston about it.)

Agreed, they took over a federal building and should of been held accountable.  Also amazed that they continue to not pay rent on BLM rented land.  They were however hosed in the fire sentence, however I have no sympathy for idiots like the Bundy's and their clan.

r3020
Senior Advisor

The jury says guilty or not guilty. In this case the jury said not guilty.