cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Senior Advisor

Bush releases from gitmo

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2009/jun/18/steny-hoyer/hoyer-correct-500-guantan...

I don't remember you folks attacking him for his dealing with terrorists. The taliban is not AL Queda. It's merely a powerful religious influence in afghanistan like the religious influence 3020 would like to install here. The american christian taliban

8 Replies
Veteran Advisor

Re: Bush releases from gitmo

Don, these guys don't care about bush.  They threw him under the bus years ago.  It is like the old Soviet Union.  When a leader fell from grace, all his pictures were removed!  Everything bush did that they all cheered about, never happened according to the righties today.

Senior Advisor

@kraft-t wrote:

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2009/jun/18/steny-hoyer/hoyer-correct-500-guantan...

I don't remember you folks attacking him for his dealing with terrorists. The taliban is not AL Queda. It's merely a powerful religious influence in afghanistan like the religious influence 3020 would like to install here. The american christian taliban

The American taliban. Funny how we have money to support the true American taliban but not money for cancer screenings for American Veterans. This is progressive America.

Senior Advisor

You have aborted as many children as I have, And you support the pediphiles that exact their pleasure from little boys.

Senior Advisor

@kraft-t wrote:

You have aborted as many children as I have, And you support the pediphiles that exact their pleasure from little boys.

Penn State?

Senior Advisor

I didn't know you are a nittney lion!

Veteran Advisor

Nope! Your local parish.
Veteran Advisor

With democrats around, little children like that just can't get a-head.
Senior Advisor

@schnurrbart wrote:
Nope! Your local parish.

The only thing like that to happen near us was at Indiana University, conducted by Alfred Kinsey and funded by Almighty Big Government.