Busted Squared....

Busted2.jpg

Tick Tock.....

Jen

10 Replies
jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Re: Busted Squared....

And just on the news....A GOP office in North Carolia was fire bombed overnight.

Better be careful Millie....maybe someone will have you on their list....

Tick Tock...

Jen

Edmund55
Senior Contributor

(And just on the news....A GOP office in North Carolia was fire bombed overnight.)

Hey TT, is Podesta hoping & praying it's a white guy and not a muslim?

Canuck_2
Senior Contributor

No one commented on my post yesterday about the 3 terroists picked up in Kansas that were planning on bombing an apartment building.

Probably because they were white and christian that no one wanted to comment or even admit they exisited.

Their plan was to bomb an apartment building that was mostly recent immigrants living in it.

Then there was the note about how there have been almost as many attacks already this year as there were all last year on religious buildings.

BTW the religious buildings they were talking about were Mosques.

Edmund55
Senior Contributor

(No one commented on my post yesterday about the 3 terroists picked up in Kansas that were planning on bombing an apartment building.

Probably because they were white and christian that no one wanted to comment or even admit they exisited.

Their plan was to bomb an apartment building that was mostly recent immigrants living in it.)

I seen their pictures in the paper, they appear white, don't know if they were Christian or not but I'm sure you would not speculate about that.

I'm assuming Podesta will be both happy & relieved.

sharksoup
Senior Contributor

Canuck ,  I grew up in Kansas.  About 90 miles north of Garden City.  Not everyone there is like these men.  But enough are that I could never consider living there again.  I didn't comment because it makes me too sad... to imagine that a Kansan could think of doing such a thing. 

Canuck_2
Senior Contributor

sharksoup; I can understand how you feel but it makes me sad that so many on this site would be jumping up and down and pointing out how Trump wanst to get rid of all the muslims if those men had brown skin or a hint that they might have been in a mosque anytime in their lives.

There are nuts in all of society and a larger % in religions too I think and the election campaign has allowed hate and bigotry and discrimination to come out in the open and way too many people are full of those traits and now feel they can display their true nature.

sharksoup
Senior Contributor

I'm sure  there are some that are dissapointed they were not able to carry out the plan. What bothers me most about this campaign is the absolute hatred that abounds.  I've never witnessed anything like this before in any previous election. 

bruce MN
Advisor

Gee wizz Canuck

Watching the ballgame from Toronto.

What is with you people? We magnanimously allow you people to participate in our national pastime and then you let some guy sit in the front row behind home plate wearing a turban.

🙂

Bluejays up against it. Didn't see that coming.

Canuck_2
Senior Contributor

Re: Gee wizz Canuck

Maybe it was our Minister of Defense Harjit Sajjan.

Screen Shot 2016-10-17 at 11.12.49 PM.png