cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

But if they make billionaires and corporations pay taxes

You May Be Paying a Higher Tax Rate Than a Billionaire — ProPublica

The next thing you know they'll be coming for your guns and property, and the black and brown folks will run out of control.

12 Replies
r3020
Senior Advisor

Re: But if they make billionaires and corporations pay taxes

And yet * wants them to be able to deduct their property tax from their federal income tax. Dems, the party of the rich, for the rich, by the rich. The party that puts everyone before the American worker. The party of lawlessness and anarchy. The party that fly the BLM flag at our embassies world wide while BLM burn our flag in the streets.

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

Actually do think that your average dumb Qgoober doesn’t even know what rich means.

Ya tell ‘em that a billion is a thousand million they just get that thousand yard stare for a minute then change the subject.

They do tend to believe that when they get their first billion they don’t want the dang gubmint taking it away.

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

r3020
Senior Advisor

BA, I take solace in the fact that it is becoming harder and harder for the dems to hold their lies together. Even with their near total control of the fake stream sargent Schultz America pravda media.

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

Yeah, all the wealthy tax dodgers just want to live in peace.

I get it.

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

3020, I hope you`re right.  But these Libs know better, they get their ásses handled to them multiple times a day, yet shrug it off and come back for more.  Nox, is a paid Chinese agent, so I understand that, but there are a lot of Libs that believe the same as Nox without the paycheck.

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

Yeah, all that winning.

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Are the Chiñks really paying you that much that you couldn`t have made more at a honest job and investing wisely?  Perhaps you could be rich as those you despise.

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

If your cause was righteous you wouldn’t have to lie all the time.

But I’m sorry about your feelings.