cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Senior Advisor

But the racism......

holds the narrative together.

The only thing anomalous about turnout or margins in the disputed black urban districts is that Trump did a couple of percent better, but polls had been saying that.

Biden’s margin came from high turnout elsewhere and from doing a tad better in many rural areas and a lot better in the suburbs.

If you’re looking for illegal votes you’re looking in the wrong places.

Of course the narrative was pre-cast by prohibiting timely counting of mail ballots.

5 Replies
Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Re: But the racism......

And there is no doubt that Trump turned out a ***** ton of “unconventional” voters.

Best guess you can make is that there were a lot of “conventional” voters who split their tickets- Rs and R leaning Is primarily.

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

If you're looking for who might have committed election fraud you're also looking in the wrong place.

But I'm moderately confident that the former Cybersecurity chief and everybody else with technical knowledge of the matter know of what they speak- it was a pretty clean election except for the stuff that is in plain sight.

Sabotaging the mail was not exactly normal stuff.

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Calling in state legislative leaders and asking them to commit an illegal act is not normal stuff.

But in the Age of Trump, if you commit crimes in plain view they don't count.

Conspiracies do not have to succeed to be prosecutable.

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

I'm pretty certain that even if one of the MI guys tried to record the conversation for their own protection, they and everything were swept clean.

But I would love to hear the Ukrainian weasel wording that was employed.

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Biden got the same number of votes in Detroit as Clinton did- and fewer than Obama in '08 0r '12.

Detroit is by far the blackest of the metros in question but it is still 20% white. So I wouldn't get too excited that DD did 1% better.