cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BA Deere
Honored Advisor

But was he a Republican?

That`s the only thing that matters, right?

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/12/27/us/anthony-quinn-warner-dead.html   

If not

never mind - roseanne roseannadanna | Meme Generator

9 Replies
rickgthf
Senior Advisor

Re: Oh, I thought were asking about trump, but never mind we know ...

A republican?  Oh, I thought you were asking that question about trump, never mind, we know the answer now. 

And the answer is, "NO! Most definitely not."  Trump just eviscerated the big republican lie and you're worried about Warner?  You have misplaced priorities.

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

I don`t care about "Warner`s" politics, if he`s a Democrat/communist the story dies tomorrow, if they find a Trump flag in his garage, the story will have a 50 day life.

r3020
Senior Advisor

Trump is a JFK dem. Strong national defense. Low taxes. Spend like a drunken sailor.

rickgthf
Senior Advisor

Re: "JFK, I knew JFK, Trump's no JFK, spending or otherwise"

"JFK, I knew JFK, Trump's no JFK, spending or otherwise".   JFK faced down the Soviets, trump's head is so far up Putin's a**, he can count Putin's teeth.

r3020
Senior Advisor

Much in the same way Trump faced down the north koreans. JFK also secured the border and protected the American worker, not the chinese polluters. JFK was for America first.

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

Wouldn't know, but TrumpWorld- not exactly the GQP- has captured at least 80% of the nuts.

"Serious" cultists have largely embraced any and all in service of their larger agendas.

But beyond base probability there is the fact that if there was even the remotest link with anything slightly non-cult then Dennison would have been raging and these pages would have been ablaze for days.

rsbs
Advisor

1984 goes right over the gullibles heads, eh?

Sam alluded to this previously, but subtly, and even if you lay it out in plain language, it is doubtful that the sheeple here understand the parallel.

Excerpt from a review on the Orwell book 1984:

when the book starts Oceania is a war with Eurasia and allies with Eastasia. There is a change and suddenly Oceania is at war with Eastasia and allied with Eurasia. The government propaganda  then states “We have always been at war with Eastasia."  Completely fabricated propaganda, not subject to review or confirmation, served to the public without question. This is what is on the menu in Orwell's classic book.

Maybe Obama never had the hot mike incident where he promised Putin that once he won the election, he would have more "flexibility" in conceding to the Russians....Maybe Mrs. Clinton never offered up similar olive branches...maybe the big zero never told Mittens Romney on National TV that the 80's called, and wanted the Russian strategy back, eh?

Maybe Mrs. Clinton never took the $100,000 Tyson cattle futures bribe, and maybe all the jojo and hoho votes after midnight are legitimate , too.

Hopefully this sheds a little light on why you fruitloops have no cred here....you are not very deep, or if you are, you are f*cking liars.

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

Re: 1984 goes right over the gullibles heads, eh?

I'd be on fairly solid ground by contending that Orwell had equal disdain for both the fascist and Soviet forms of totalitarianism.

Naziism was just communism with private property.

bruce MN
Advisor

Re: But was he a Republican?

Once again, it becomes suspect as to whether the RW young genius clan is smart enough to run the propaganda show.

If you are going to use the image of someone like Ms. Radner, who left a number of legacy characters and a long list of quotable lines, at least match the snippet to the character..