cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Senior Contributor

CNN / Mueller special council

I guess it's now the Mueller / CNN special council as Mueller has CNN camera's on hand for Stone's early morning raid.

I could see justifying 28 agent's and 1 CNN crew storming Stone's house, but 29 agent's and 1 CNN crew seems like overkill. 

I guess they must have finally found that Russian collusion link.

9 Replies
Advisor

Re: CNN / Mueller special council

kind of makes you wonder who is pulling the strings.

Senior Contributor

Since the FBI didn't have enough money to pay their informants they had a bunch of agents with nothing better to do.

Advisor

Actually, Red, it was eerily similar to Shelly Bachman hiding in the bushes when she’d picked up signals that there was going to be a Lesbian confab somewhere.  Not quite sure if that was a political investigation or just voyeristic curiosity, but anyhow the way this worked out was that CNN reporters had been monitoring/staking out the Stone residence every time they sensed an uptick in Grand Jury activity.

Sort of like having some good old real people farm wisdom about knowing just when to plant potatoes.  Even had it narrowed down to Thursday nights and Friday mornings as that’s when this stuff always comes down. So if that means they were tipped off, then they figured it out and tipped off  themselves.

Although it didn’t take more than 15 minutes this morning for the conspiracy you and Ed are floating to take wing.

Keep the good conspiracy stuff up and we won’t miss nox so much.

Senior Advisor

It's clear Mueller, the FISA court, the FBI and CNN are all working together. They are the propaganda arm of the DNC.

Senior Contributor

(...but anyhow the way this worked out was that CNN reporters had been monitoring/staking out the Stone residence every time they sensed an uptick in Grand Jury activity.)

Doesn't pass the smell test - but I could see how you would buy into it.

Senior Contributor

You guys really take the cake!! LOL!! You people must have some serious mental issues. 

Ishmael, if this warrants a ban, you have some serious mental problems too. All I'm doing is pointing out the truth!

Senior Contributor

https://www.cnn.com/profiles/josh-campbell#about

Remember who this guy used to work for? And who specifically? If not, read his full bio.

But something to also remember is that Roger Stone is not a good person. His movie will attest to his depravity. He's proud of it.

He worked for the NXIVM cult. And like Jerome Corsi who was also indicted, is currently a foreign agent.

No, not Russia. And if I point out who, I'm sure this post will disappear as if I pointed out the number of dual citizen congressmen/women and who their first allegiance is to.
Advisor

From horse’s mouth

Note: posted at CNN after my post here.  Just sayin’...lots of responses were circulating in response to the made up RW conspiracy junk that you picked up on and parroted.  Just like Tweeter Denison did.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/01/25/politics/roger-stone-raid/

Advisor

Re: From horse’s mouth

thanks for posting the CNN piece. Confirms my instincts that they were tipped off.

And what is with a dozen heavily armed agents converging on this guy? Is he some sort of El Chapo drug kingpin, armed to the teeth and with a helicopter waiting to whisk himself away?

The story does more to raise suspicions than to remove them.