cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rsbs
Veteran Advisor

CNN wins 4 out of 10 places

unfortunately for CNN, it's in the Fake News competition.

https://townhall.com/columnists/jeffcrouere/2018/01/20/cnn-has-jumped-the-shark-n2437167

I wonder how many complaints that airports, hospitals, hotels, etc. get each day on the slanted coverage, and how many places change the channel.

I for one am bothered if CNN is the channel of record on a TV playing in a common room.

7 Replies
schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

Re: CNN wins 4 out of 10 places

Don’t feel like the Lone Ranger. If I walk in anywhere and see faux news on tv, I leave at once. 

rsbs
Veteran Advisor

yes, I bet that fair and balanced approach really gets to you.

Edmund55
Senior Contributor

(Don’t feel like the Lone Ranger. If I walk in anywhere and see faux news on tv, I leave at once.)

Hey, I think I seen you here about a month or so ago, I was in an eatery and some guy walks a couple steps in, looks up at the TV and says pretty loud "F%&# FOX News", he or you hurriedly turned and walked smack, nose first, into the glass door.  Now I didn't find it funny because he or you hated FOX, I found it funny because he or you said the F word loud & with children present. 

r3020
Senior Advisor

So then why is it when Trump does it it is bad but when you do it it is good? I remember the dems wouldn't even participate in a debate if there was anyone from fox news involved. Progressive are such hypocrites.

hardnox
Advisor

Sure, and all the studies that show that Fox News viewers know less than people who don't watch any are Fake News.

Although CNN isn't very good and not near enough to begin deprogramming you from the cult.

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

But when you do it, it’s great, right?

r3020
Senior Advisor

It is what it is. If you don't want to win fake news awards don't print fake news.