cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Re: CO2

WOW, you may finally be catching on.  Man's activity--clearing trees which consume co2 and thus more co2 is being produced with fewer trees to consume it--man's activities contribute to increased co2!!!!!!!!

Highlighted
Advisor

Your logic does not follow, one does not logically mean the other. For example, a car drives by and causes a breeze, you think ah, wind is caused by cars.
Highlighted
Senior Advisor

What percent is caused by man? Is the largest percent of man's part caused from exhaling humans?

It is all about the money alright. The money to be made from man made global warming. Big Algore is exhibit one.

Highlighted
Advisor

It's readily accepted that co2 levels have been higher than they currently are for much of earth history. During those times the earth has been both much hotter and much colder. This indicates that co2 is not directly related to temperature. As there is nothing unique about the way our climate nay be changing, it requires extraordinary proof that man is causing it. That proof does not exist.
Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Wind is movement of air.  A moving car does create wind.  Anything else?

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

I have no idea.  Tell me.  The money part is the cost you feel you will have to pay.  If you think it is such a big money maker, why haven't you invested in it.  Al doesn't have a monopoly on making money and I haven't seen anywhere that he has on this.  Maybe you could post that also.

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

It probably would require extraordinary proof that man is CAUSING it if indeed he is but everyone, it seems except you and 3020, knows that he CONTRIBUTES to it NOT causes it.

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Because it is a lie. I don't invest in lies.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Hey Scabby, you don't invest in lies? You voted for Bush twice didn't you? Now, that was a real worth while investment.

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

BS, if you could make money you would.