cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
k-289
Senior Advisor

Caitlyn Jenner GOP

Caitlyn  Jenner  is  considering  a  run  in  the  California  Governor  recall  race  with  initial  paperwork  filing  on  Friday -  interesting  deal  for   US  Rep  Devin  &  Kevin  -  maybe - ?   

18 Replies
jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Re: Caitlyn Jenner GOP

Her and the Kardashians can’t run their own lives - why would I want her running mine?

I have very little respect for Caitlyn.   She threw in with Trump, and Trump did to her, like he does with all his refuse - threw her out with the trash.

To save face with me, she needed to denounce to Republican Party for what it is - a bunch of liars and users, that use people like toilet paper.  Throwing in with Republicans on any level, is the road to failure.   She should know better than anyone - everything Trump touches - dies.

Jen

r3020
Senior Advisor

Great. Now the people of California can replace one science denier with another.

k-289
Senior Advisor

Being  a  science  denier ,  she  fits  right  in , or  maybe  it  will  go  away  by  April with  some ingested  bleach  - - -

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

Don’t confuse Turdy with facts.

It hurts (insert preferred pronoun)’s feelings.

cmilligan1958g
Senior Contributor

@jennys_mn wrote:

Her and the Kardashians can’t run their own lives - why would I want her running mine?

I have very little respect for Caitlyn.   She threw in with Trump, and Trump did to her, like he does with all his refuse - threw her out with the trash.

To save face with me, she needed to denounce to Republican Party for what it is - a bunch of liars and users, that use people like toilet paper.  Throwing in with Republicans on any level, is the road to failure.   She should know better than anyone - everything Trump touches - dies.

Jen

Jen admits being a Bigot

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Maybe I need to post some more of those “tags” that you had on your account when you got removed from this site.   All those “tags” you were so proud of.  6 pages of them.

Sorry Millie - everyone here has your number.  Calling me a bigot, is definitely a case of the pot calling the kettle black.  

Jen

r3020
Senior Advisor

He can finally get justice for menstruating men.

k-289
Senior Advisor

Interesting  -  Dennison  &  Caitlyn   -  birds  of  a  feather -  hang  together  -  maybe - ? 

r3020
Senior Advisor

Not only is he a science denier dems now label him a racist piece of crap. HEE HEE HEE I love it when they eat their own.