cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bruce MN
Advisor

Call Me Al

i thought it would wait but apparently investigators and potential prosecutors are starting to trickle out tidbits surrounding “hints and allegations”.

I thought it would all wait until after the transition, but maybe the professionals are concerned there won’t be the stomach for it if it’s timed that way.

Did Fat Billy see it coming and didn’t want to be around and have stuff land on his desk?

10 Replies
sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

Re: Call Me Al

You really should state what you're talking about if you expect your post read

rawhide
Advisor

Nox said he was leaving and Bruce is just practicing on taking his place

rsbs
Veteran Advisor

maybe the fool has watched Peter Sellers in "Being There" a couple of times too many and believes that you just have to say something stupid like "after the hard winter, the spring will come, and the flowers will start to bloom again?"

not to diminish or ridicule gardeners.....it is a noble pastime. 

rickgthf
Senior Advisor

Re: They've got the indictments already to go. They're just waiting for Jan.20, 1 minute passed noon

You better bet trump will be on a plane out of US airspace before then.

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

Re: They've got the indictments already to go. They're just waiting for Jan.20, 1 minute passed noon

I haven't the slighteat doubt that when democrats take control things will be manufactured.   They've been doing it for 5 years now.

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

@rawhide wrote:

Nox said he was leaving and Bruce is just practicing on taking his place

That pathological liar is on here everyday all day.  He is not leaving.  He was banned here numerous times when it was under moderation, kept changing his name to get back on.  This place is his life.

bruce MN
Advisor

Ha. When not obstructed by Mitch etal have actually been short arming it:

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/amphtml/jasonleopold/criminal-referral-on-trump-ukraine?__twitter_impre...

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

Only in 'lil SammyQ's make believe "libertarian" fantasy world.