cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
r3020
Senior Advisor

Call for leftist violence

This is why we need our guns. Protection from domestic terrorist.

Black activists from the New Black Panther Party and other groups staged an armed march in Tulsa, Oklahoma on Saturday.

Organizers held a Second Amendment “March for Reparations” and marched through downtown Tulsa.

“The struggle for Reparations must be escalated,” a news release from organizers read. “We must fight on every front to achieve redress and Reparations for the atrocities committed upon Tulsa Massacre descendants; and we must intensify the fight to achieve Reparations for all 40-million Blacks still grossly affected by racism, inequality, wealth disparity, police brutality and the like. Tulsa will mark a new beginning in the upgraded fight for Reparations for Black people.”

Activists shouted, “Black power! Black power!

Another supremacist threatened white people and said, “Because that time will come when there’s a rat-a-tat-tat… black Americans will kill everything white in sight.”

The following groups participated in Saturday’s march:

• The Huey P Newton Gun Club (HPNGC)
  • The Elmer Geronimo Pratt Gun Club (EGPGC)
  • The New Black Panther Party for Self- Defense (NBPP)
  • The Fred Hampton Gun Club (FHGC)
  • The New Black Liberation Militia (NBLM)
  • The Panther Special Operations Command (PANSOC)
  • ANUBIS
  • Multiple other groups and private gun owners

Meanwhile, the FBI is busy hunting down grandmas who aimlessly wandered through the Capitol on January 6.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/05/armed-black-supremacists-tulsa-will-come-time-will-kill-eve...

10 Replies
BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Re: Call for leftist violence

r3020
Senior Advisor

BA, don't be surprised when the dems make these thugs part of the new federal police force. They already have the full support and backing of the dem party. Trickydick and Bruce are popping champagne corks.

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Hey 3020. Those groups have a sense of entitlement and if given a "badge" that is when citizens will have to use their 2nd Amendment right to water the tree of Liberty.

Notice the clenched fist emblem behind Winnie that`s prevalent in "peaceful" BLM/antifa riots.

rsbs
Veteran Advisor

the "Black Wallstreet" section of Tulsa actually did witness a terrible racial atrocity, but I question how you ever right a wrong like that except by creating a society where race is not a factor in violence and crime.

Packard27
Senior Contributor

Sorry, but I just do not have a problem with law abiding Americans who happen to carry guns in public.

Post again when some law has actually been broken.

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

I think pre-2008 we were close to being racially in a good place.  Obama wasn`t as bad as i feared he`d be, beyond telling cops they acted "stupidly" and "Treyvon looks like my son" .  But race relations have gotten worse in the last 12 years.  Had we muddled along electing McCain and Romney and such, and the new Black Panthers hadn`t gotten a foothold, things would`ve progressed naturally.  Like a squirrel eating food out of your hand, then a loudmouth comes along and scares him away.

r3020
Senior Advisor

@Packard27 wrote:

Sorry, but I just do not have a problem with law abiding Americans who happen to carry guns in public.

Post again when some law has actually been broken.

Another supremacist threatened white people and said, “Because that time will come when there’s a rat-a-tat-tat… black Americans will kill everything white in sight.”

Packard, no law broken but that type of rhetoric needs to be condemned. And I will shine a light on it and condemn it every time I see or hear it. It has no place in a civilized society.

Packard27
Senior Contributor

I completely agree with condemning all bombastic rhetoric and calls for violence. This is what free speech is all about. We need much more and not less speech in times like these.

I’d also add, the face covering masks and the wearing of the ubiquitous black garb do not support the image of a peaceful protest or even a lawful assembly. Such items are now routinely worn by the mostly peaceful BLM/Antifa rioters who try to hide their personal identities when impending Burning, Looting, and Mayhem are all afoot. 

Nevertheless, and barring someone using a weapon to threaten, intimidate, or otherwise coerce another person, I still support the right of law abiding Americans to carry their guns in public. It goes without saying that that constitutional right afforded all of us also comes with some enormous legal & ethical consequences for anyone who might think to ever abuse it.

r3020
Senior Advisor

I am very pro second amendment and never saw anything in the article that was not. In fact I stated in my post this is the reason we need the second amendment, self protection. These guys have every right to carry any gun the wish. They will continue to carry those guns regardless of any laws. And they have made it perfectly clear that white people are their enemy and their target. They claim a right to white's treasure because of something that happened 100 years ago for which I never participated in nor support. Those who feel that right are no different than those who caused the riot and murder of a 100 years ago.