Can America kill its own citizens?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0pnVY14UZs

Due process and judicial process or not the same thing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iaWyPsD5eEA

3 Replies
BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Re: Can America kill its own citizens?

Hey Taylor, Schurrbart will come on and say "Prove it prove it prove it" and unless he see Obama saying that unequivocally, 3 different sources, he will join the rest of the lambs behind the Judas goat.   And if`s proven without doubt, the libs will say "aw, yeah that`s just Moslems they want to kill.  That should be right up you Righto`s alley!!".   These libs, however aren`t the least bit concerned that the DHS has bought 1.6 Billion rounds of ammo and buying up AR-15s. all at a time that they are on a full bore push to disarm the law-abiding American people.  I wonder if the Jewish people had guns during the holocaust if they would`ve been herded up into work camps and ultimately the gas chamber.   The old saying of "getting old too soon and wise too late" applies here.  The disease that has caused mankind to commit atrocities, has not been healed. 

Taylor ECIL
Senior Contributor

I really can't see any rational support of the FBI when asked if it extends into America(let alone foriegn lands) he saying I need to check on that. Where have we gone that we will allow that to happen without due process? I understand someone who has taken up arms against US then he has become a combatant, but if he disarmed....no he is a civilian again.

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

I can`t tell you off the top of my head, but if you`re an American citizen that`s "determined' to be a "threat" you can be indefinately detained.  And "rubbed out".   there have been some scary executive orders come down the pipe.  Liberal respose will be "Bush started it!!"  boy, ain`t that convenient to have a RINO fallguy?