Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Veteran Advisor

Can Someone Translate That?

IMG_0671.JPG

12 Replies
Senior Contributor

Re: Can Someone Translate That?

(My accomplishments as Secretary of State)

It's either senility or stupid, not sure.  I'll let the liberals, whom idolize Hillary, tell you what she said.  It does ppear that the only thing Hillary accomplished as SOS is lining her own pocket with her God - cash.

Frequent Contributor

Come on you people, a translation was requested. Do you need to go to the campaign to get talking points. We"re waiting Jen. 

Veteran Advisor

Translate These:

Trump's nonsensical speech shows he has learned nothing - The ...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/.../trumps-nonsensical-speech-sho...
The Washington Post
Aug 16, 2016 - Donald Trump, reading awkwardly from a teleprompter yesterday, confirmed he's learned virtually nothing about foreign policy nor does he ...

Trump's big speech only hurt him - The Washington Post

https://www.washingtonpost.com/.../trumps-big-speech-only-hurt-h...
The Washington Post
Aug 9, 2016 - Donald Trump's speech at the Detroit Economic Club, if anything, only ... He in essence does not think the United States can really win in the ...

Donald Trump's Nonsensical Speeches Leave ... - Huffington Post

www.huffingtonpost.com/.../jimmy-kimmel-donald-trump-speec...

The Huffington Post
Oct 4, 2016 - Donald Trump's Nonsensical Speeches Leave Jimmy Kimmel Very Confused. But then, who can actually understand the GOP nominee's ...

Graham rips Trump's 'nonsensical' foreign policy speech - POLITICO

www.politico.com/.../lindsey-graham-donald-trump-foreign-policy-222549

Politico
Apr 27, 2016 - The former Republican presidential candidate told WABC Radio that the speech was "nonsensical" and showed that Trump "has no ...

It's time to accept that Donald Trump is never going to learn basic stuff ...

www.vox.com/2016/8/16/12489110/donald-trump-foreign-policy-speech-nonsense

Aug 16, 2016 - Trump's speech was at its most nonsensical when he actively argued with himself — contradicting his past positions on key foreign policy ...

Trump's nonsensical speech shows he has learned nothing - Yahoo

https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/1f31fe32.../trump’s-nonsensical-speech.html

Yahoo!
Aug 16, 2016 - Donald Trump, reading awkwardly from a teleprompter yesterday, confirmed he's learned virtually nothing about foreign policy nor does he ...

Donald Trump's Nonsensical Speeches Leave Jimmy ... - Latest News

world.fr24.bplaced.com/.../donald-trumps-nonsensical-speeches-leave-jimmy-kimmel...

Oct 4, 2016 - Jimmy Kimmel can't make head nor tail of what Donald Trump says.The comedian went through one of the GOP nominee's rambling addresses ...

Ten Stupid Things Donald Trump Actually Said during Presidential ...

Nov 14, 2015 - Uploaded by Famous People
This is video about Ten Stupid Things Donald Trump Actually Said during Presidential Announcment Speech ...

Here Are the Many Ways Trump's Big Foreign Policy Speech Made No ...

www.motherjones.com/politics/2016/04/trumps-foreign-policy-speech

Mother Jones
Apr 27, 2016 - Trump gave a sedate but completely incoherent speech on foreign policy ... are freeloaders: Trump once again criticized other countries for not ...

Donald Trump's Nonsensical Speeches Leave Jimmy ... - Traj.net

traj.net/.../donald-trump-039-s-nonsensical-speeches-leave-jimmy-kimmel-very-confu...

Jimmy Kimmel can't make head nor tail of what Donald Trump says.The comedian went through one of the GOP nominee's rambling addresses word by word on ...

As I have said many times, my fight is against.  Not for.  Between the two participants in this election, I am choosing the lesser of the two liars...That is Secretary Clinton.  

Have you read the transcripts of any of Trumps speeches?  Any of them?  They are all just gibberish and made up facts that he continues to spew out, like a never ending volcano of useless words that somehow his base is able to interpret as something awe inspiring.

He will lose....

Tick Tock...

Jen
Veteran Advisor

A statement, nearly any statement, taken out of context and simply a piece of it put up for scrutiny, can be easily misinterpreted and manipulated.   Give me the rest of what was said, in the setting and context of how it was portrayed, and maybe I could tell you what she was referencing....

Tick Tock

Jen

Senior Contributor

Imagine if trump and Snowbilly  Sarah had a baby together.

It would be incapabe of learning, much less speaking any language whatsoever.

Veteran Advisor

Gee, that's not nice. 

Senior Contributor

LOL what a moron.

Senior Contributor

Whats the translation ?

Veteran Advisor

What's the rest of the context it was taken out of? Or are you going to tell me, she just started speaking - - no communication before or after the statement. The moron is on you....

Tick Tock....

Jen