Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Taylor ECIL
Senior Contributor

Can't reload a shotgun fast?

9 shots 2 reloads in 30 seconds.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o9o-Aa6ePqE

my math says over 360 rounds  in 20 mins.

13 Replies
man of steel
Senior Contributor

Mag or a revolver???

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

Re: Can't reload a shotgun fast?

You got one of those for your 870?  Heck, do you even have one of those shotguns?

Taylor ECIL
Senior Contributor

Used to have a couple of speed loaders for my 870 20 years ago. Got them through US Calvery.

GreaTOne_65
Senior Contributor

Re: Mag or a revolver???

These people are professionals, for godsakes, are there any brains left out there in the fantasy world of the right-wing, gun-nut land? You think everybody is as stupid as the right-wing gun-nuts? We aren't as easily lead as that!

Taylor ECIL
Senior Contributor

Well you got me there GTO cause I'm still talking to you.

r3020
Senior Advisor

@GreaTOne_65 wrote:

These people are professionals, for godsakes, are there any brains left out there in the fantasy world of the right-wing, gun-nut land? You think everybody is as stupid as the right-wing gun-nuts? We aren't as easily lead as that!

You need to get rid of your assault weapons before they kill some one.

Taylor ECIL
Senior Contributor

Them thar shotguns of his are liberal guns. They cost to much and they don't work.

GreaTOne_65
Senior Contributor

Well, you got me there, buckwheat! Why are you? I can give you a hint, because you think your superior to me, of course WE all know that's a myth.

KNAPPer
Senior Contributor

So what? I suppose you want the proposed ban to be expanded? Herman Davis took out a German machine gun nest with a 1903 Springfield (Eddystone armory). Oswald killed Kennedy with a bolt action. Superior shooters do amazing things. The majority of the public is willing to draw a line with semi autos that hold large clips. So what is to be done about that? Do you think this will change their opinion and make them say, "OK, never mind then...forget we mentioned it in the first place."

You carry 90 12 ga. shotgun shells and I'll carry 90 .223 shells and we'll do some running around and I'll carry 30 round clips. Let's see who goes through the shoting course the best.

So, I suppose the conclusion should be that you need to learn how to operate a firearm like these people, then you can continue to feel safe even if certain other arms are banned. You probably don't own a so called "assault rifle." Few do compared to other more reasonable weapons.