Did you mean: 
bruce MN
Veteran Advisor

Can't stand prosperity..GOP forming circular firing squad

4 Replies
schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

Re: Can't stand prosperity..GOP forming circular firing squad

Here is another snip from that same web site but different story about the Democratic "Blue Dogs".

"Thirty-nine House Democrats voted against health care reform; 27 of them lost. House Democrats who distanced themselves from the party by bashing Nancy Pelosi almost all lost. Almost every House Democrat who voted against unemployment benefit extensions lost."

Kraftedbydemocrats
Senior Contributor

I want a weaken EPA.

tomexrepub
Senior Contributor

I have to agree with kraftedemo or whatever his handle is.   I'd rather see the EPA eliminated completely.  Tired of clean air and clean water.   Let's go back to the time when the Illinois River wouldn't freeze due to all of the sludge from Chicago polluting it.  JUst a big waste of money.    

bruce MN
Veteran Advisor

A big unreported story line there bart.

Blue Dog, "new" or "Clinton" Democrats only got into their seats in the Districts they are from by posing themselves as conservative (whatever that may mean to the people in each of those locales).

The more classic and experienced progressives whatever, I guess,to you or anybody that means survived, as they had been originally elected in liberal districts where right wingers never win.. I suppose that if you come form that view then it could be said that the House is better on average than it was. (Except for Feindgold which still blows my mind after he was beat by someone claiming to be a bagger wherin his entire being is about creating and nurturing the conditions that the inspire the baggers..I'll never understand it)

Limousine, trust fund and liberally pensioned Democrat (mostly  boomers who built big pension balances on a string of bubbles) have been equally as innatentive to the decline of our economy as any Chamber of Commerce, "country club" Republican has. And they aren't taking criticism and advise and dire warnings from the rest of the Democrats very well. They'll tell you that, "yeah, there are problems, but they need to be worked out in a manner that won't affect me and my stash."

It's more genuine progressives who understand...witness Dennis Kucinch on BillO'Reilly's program last night:

http://market-ticker.org/akcs-www?post=171301