cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: Typical exaggeration

Huummmmmmmmmmm lies......If you like your doctor you can keep your doctor Period. A simple case of mis-speaking. If you like your policy you can keep your policy. Period. Another case of mis-speaking, he had failed to take into concideration, those policies did not conform to the law.Pretty sure I know a lie when I hear one. Now the dictator is using the EPA to distract from Obama care. Anyone with a brain knows what is happening to the weather is not normal. Now he wants to switch to mawn made clobal warming climate change disruption because Obama care is such a lie he can't afford to let it in the news. The only reason you're not hearing it in the news, dope, is because GOP and Fox have decided it's futile to keep talking about, Obamacare, BECAUSE IT'S WORKING!! LOL!! The dictator not only writes decrees he also writes news copy No, that distinction belongs to Fox, which is 99% wrong!

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Re: Global Warming???

Well, if things are so dire, the Central Government should, and must , take away your GTO, your Chevy truck, and your deluxe motor home. We can't let you destroy the Earth, can we?
Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Are you still using your regular doctors? Do you have your previous policy or a better one?

Observation!  You are a very sore loser and you will continue the battle until the kneegrow is gone.

Perpetual campaign mode until the knotheads win. Then suddenly they are able to pass over all the indiscretions of the right. The lying to the public to war with Iraq. The failure of bank regulators to regulate. We don't need no frigging regulators so let fire all the regulators.

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

I really don't know why the executive order is there but it is and it is legal.  My COMPLAINT comes only because the repubs b*tch and moan about Obama's use as if he is setting records with it's use!  They and you and anyone else should complain about maybe the content but NOT the number because his use of the EO is like his vacations.  He has used much less than bush in both categories and less than most other presidents in EOs for sure. As for the drones, I don't see how anyone who has spent time in the military could complain about something that saves American Soldier's lives.  I am sure that the pilots of the drones do NOT purposedly set out to kill as many women and children as they can.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: Can't stop a dictator

kraft-t Senior Advisor
11:36 AM
Are you still using your regular doctors? Do you have your previous policy or a better one?

Quite obviously that question was directed at Craig!!!!! His doctor is now a witch doctor.
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

You really are a simpleton, what makes it worst is you don't know it. The jealousy, and animosity are heart warming, Craigo! Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside!! LOL!!

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Don't run away from the fact that YOU and YOUR party are fully baptized in The Global Warming Caused by People Theology. So therefore , YOU MUST surrender your carbon-burning machines before you destroy the Earth. If you don't , then you truly do not believe what you are preaching, and are only supporting it for political expediency and the windfall tax loot to use in "vote buying."

I walk the walk, Walker, by using FAR less energy than YOU do,.....Not because there is ANY truth in the Liberal LIE about CO2 as a "Poison" gas, but because I am Scots cheap.

So, how about it? Are you going to scrap the oil burners?

You do know that Zero is pushing this, now, because he can't figure out any other way to get gullible democrats to bother voting this fall.