cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Re: Can you visualize your vacant Public School?

To be completely honest with you, I`ve never seen an episode of it or the Waltons either.  I am somewhat familiar with characters from hearing people talk and seeing clips.  But we didn`t have tv until the $6 Million Man was on around 1976 or so, then I was limited to 1 hour of tv per day and I didn`t "waste it on touchy feel good lesson learning stuff"  I used it on Starsky & Hutch and Welcome Back Kotter and oh yeah Wonder Woman Smiley Tongue

r3020
Senior Advisor

Ah yeah, good ol' wonder woman. When she got into that little wonder woman robe it looked like you could drive a Mac truck between her legs.

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Oh yah 3020, Lynda Carter had a perfect body, just everything about her was perfect, I still will click on reruns on ME tv on Saturday nights.   Then there was Charlies Angels Smiley Tongue   Black Sheep Squadron, Battle Star Galactica.  3`s Company was the show were i got more tv time, the first time I had it on Dad says "what is this crap?? turn it off!"...but I said "hey Dad, the guy that plays Jack Tripper is Tex Ritter`s son"  well Mom and Dad watch it and after 2 episodes they got hooked Smiley Very Happy  they couldn`t miss a show.  Dad said that Mr Roper reminded him of his landlord, but the way he would dead pan into the camera still cracks me up.

Samthehumble
Senior Contributor

There is a breakdown, that I personally don't have a clue how to fix, I think its probably one of those things that is going to have to play out.   But there is a pretty clear divide between the kids who are making it and the ones that are foundering, its not 100%, but the kids with functioning families are the ones making it.    I'm sure that's not a surprise. 

Correlation is not cause of course, but if there is a fix its going to be allowing failure, thats going to be ugly.

NewAgJudge
Senior Contributor

There is a breakdown, that I personally don't have a clue how to fix, I think its probably one of those things that is going to have to play out. But there is a pretty clear divide between the kids who are making it and the ones that are foundering, its not 100%, but the kids with functioning families are the ones making it. I'm sure that's not a surprise.

Ain't that just the gosh darned truth !?!?Smiley Very Happy