Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Honored Advisor

Candy admits romney was right on Libya

4 Replies
Highlighted

Re: Candy admits romney was right on Libya

So what?  You think Willard is going to put on a white shirt and tie and go talk sternly with those folks about the Book Of Mormon?

Of maybe form a brigade of his 5 sons to go take on the evildoers?

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Better luck, next time, BA!! You can hear the President say it in his own words! HA HA HA!! I know you didn't want to hear it but, it's right here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Nu6VZ9DeVc

Romney's quest for a gotcha, zinger, was his own undoing, and just cost him any chance for the Presidency.

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Yeah, he should have said that the President didn't say it was act BY terrorists.  However, he didn't say that so technically he was wrong but then that is nitpicking.  I just wish some one had asked him HOW he was going to accomplish all these great things.  Let's see the plans, let's see the actual steps he will take.  All in all, I would say that Obama did much better this time and I believe he "won" last night.  Had he done that in the first debate, it would be just about over by now.

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

I agree, I think Obama did much better this time around, at making his points, and he did it without appearing like he was a 3rd grader, making faces at his opponent, at least from the part of the debate, I got to see.