cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rodgersfarms56
Senior Contributor

Canuck!

What’s going on in “your country”? When the hell you all going to ban the van? #banthevan
16 Replies
Canuck_2
Senior Contributor

Re: Canuck!

Same thing that is going on in many countries, yours included.

Mentally ill or religious extremists ( I guess that is the same category) try to copy others in killing and devastating acts.

One thing different than some though, the police and it was only 1 did not complete the sick persons wishes for suicide by cop and took the suspect into custody so authorities can now question and maybe learn more about his thinking.

Read this and watch the video, obviously good police work and well trained officer.

http://www.macleans.ca/news/multiple-pedestrians-struck-by-van-near-yonge-and-finch-in-toronto/

There have been a lot of these. London. Munster. Berlin. Barcelona. Paris. Nice. Stockholm. It’s hard to recall the details of any one specifically or to tell them apart. There’s a van or a car. Often it is rented. The driver steers it into a crowd, killing as many pedestrians as he can. Most end when whoever is behind the wheel is shot or shoots himself.

Today it was Toronto. But I think this one may stand out in our memory for more than the fact that it happened here, in Canada. It will also be remembered as “The one with the cop—the cop who didn’t shoot.”

r3020
Senior Advisor

Oh, so if someone shoots someone the problem is the tool they used and that tool must be banned. But if someone runs people down with a van, the van isn't the problem then it's their religion.

AllenJwi
Senior Contributor

That Canuck is one confused boy it appears.

k-289
Senior Advisor

SOLUTION   -  Put   AR 15's  on   '''' ALL  Pedestrian's ""  on  ''' every '''  sidewalk ,   sounds  fair  &  balanced  to  me  - - - 

rodgersfarms56
Senior Contributor

Clearly a wall is needed on the Northern border
BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Tally so far, Canadian van 10 dead, 15 injured

Canada has 3 million LESS population than that of our California.    So it`s easy smug to point out every murder in America, population of 320 million plus 20 million illegals that aren`t counted and DON`T belong here.  And lay all of America`s ills at the feet of white, Lutherans, but that dog won`t hunt, there is no shortage of evil in the world.

rodgersfarms56
Senior Contributor

And nuts how their jaw is hinged at the back of their head
r3020
Senior Advisor

Or we could ban vehicles. The vehicle is what killed. That is unless the NVA has too much power. They certainly have blood on their hands. Why does anyone need a vehicle anyway. They still build bicycles.

k-289
Senior Advisor

Re: Tally so far, Canadian van 10 dead, 15 injured

BA  - Please  leave  my  Norwegian  heritage  out  of  this  ''''' fair  &  balanced ''''' conversati9onSmiley Very Happy