cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Samthehumble
Senior Contributor

Whats this about?

Amazing job by the cop BTW.

But what about this?  I thought making guns illegal made all the criminals stop using guns?  

Spike in gun and gang violence in Canada has experts worried

http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/spike-in-gun-and-gang-violence-in-canada-has-experts-worried-1.45646...

Samthehumble
Senior Contributor

Re: Tally so far, Canadian van 10 dead, 15 injured

The population of canada is not nearly as diverse as ours either

Samthehumble
Senior Contributor

Re: Canuck!

It was a WHITE van, clearly another attack by supremacist.

k-289
Senior Advisor

AR  15   gun  fight  at ''' O K  Corral '''' -   2018  style  -  any  body  waNa   sign  up ?  ?

k-289
Senior Advisor

See   how   tough   these   big   talkers   really  are  ? 

Canuck_2
Senior Contributor

3020 I know you are trying to score points about those killing machines compared to vehicles that are used for many productive things.

So lets look at the situation in Toronto on a busy street full of pedestrians and other cars, trucks & buses.

Your favourite killing machine that has only one purpose to exist, to kill people, would have netted hundreds of dead and injured instead of only 2 dozen.

Now think rationally and you will realize that we could get rid of assault style guns in the hand of the public and society would not be worse off, indeed many think it would be much better off.

And if we got rid of all vehicles .......... well you tell me how that would be beneficial.

r3020
Senior Advisor

It's not the machines doing the killing. It's the people operating the machines. Ban guns and vehicles and the killers will use knives and clubs. Ban knives and clubs and the killers will use their bare hands. The problem is the killers not the innocent who wish to defend themselves.