cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

Capitol Police Officer suicide last night

I imagine Antifa got him before he could finger them.

15 Replies
Edmund55
Senior Contributor

Re: Capitol Police Officer suicide last night

(Capitol Police Officer suicide last night)

The hypocrat NQX hasn't said a peep about the treatment of police officers by blm'er, anteefers and their democrat party leaders all year - and this week he finally sees the light and comes on board.

Here's your T-Shirt:  I NQX am a proud hypocrite HYPOCRAT

henrikstudson
Senior Contributor

Serious question since I don’t know the answer, how many cops were killed during those protests/riots?

Edmund55
Senior Contributor

(Serious question since I don’t know the answer, how many cops were killed during those protests/riots?)

Good question, glad a hypocrat like you finally care after not saying a peep the whole of 2020.

So far I've found as of June 2020, 2 killed; and 400 injured after being hit by bottles, rocks, bricks, etc.

Edmund55
Senior Contributor

(Serious question since I don’t know the answer, how many cops were killed during those protests/riots?)

12 injured & 5 killed at BLM rally in Dallas in 2016. 

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Just the George Floyd portion of the BLM riots cost $2 billion.  If a police station IS literally barred shut and set ablaze the potential life loss is extraordinary.  If you`re thrown in a pen with some ornery Holstein bulls and by and large don`t die or get maimed, you were still put in harms way needlessly.

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

False equivalency with an attepted coup and assassination of the VP by a white trash mob.

Edmund55
Senior Contributor

(False equivalency) 

That's what any good card carrying hypocrat is required to say.

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Look, I support finding and bringing to justice any and all involved in the Capitol siege.  And that includes the president, providing that you have evidence.

Canuck_2
Senior Contributor

Just listen to your dear leaders speech that sent the mob of terrorists off and you have the evidence for him.

Then listen to his son and his great lawyer and they can be taken away in the same paddy wagon to save some global warming emissions 

It is not hard to see the evidence if you quit 'just believing' and listen to what they were calling on the crowd to do.

that after weeks of feeding the mob lies to rally them to the fight.