cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rickgthf
Senior Advisor

Re: What part of, "....

What part of, "we're going to walk up there ..and take back our country..we're not going to take it anymore... " don't you understand.

The thing about trump that's so delicious is that he actually led them part of the way there, got them nicely started, then slipped away.

Talk about a Judas sheep.

henrikstudson
Senior Contributor

Re: Capitol Police Officer suicide last night

Sorry Mr Ed but I made numerous posts denouncing the riots during the summer. Like you I support strongly the right to peaceful protests, unlike you I did not cheer for the violence 

@Edmund55 wrote:

(Serious question since I don’t know the answer, how many cops were killed during those protests/riots?)

Good question, glad a hypocrat like you finally care after not saying a peep the whole of 2020.

So far I've found as of June 2020, 2 killed; and 400 injured after being hit by bottles, rocks, bricks, etc.

henrikstudson
Senior Contributor

@BA Deere wrote:

Look, I support finding and bringing to justice any and all involved in the Capitol siege.  And that includes the president, providing that you have evidence.

And we would believe the 5 year old temper tantrum president if he had any evidence of fraud besides what his delusional mind thinks 

bruce MN
Advisor

You apparently stopped following the burning police station story while there was still smoke.

bruce MN
Advisor

Re: What part of, "....

.Phone records when obtained will 100X that little snip.

Edmund55
Senior Contributor

There needs to be unrest in the streets.