cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rodgersfarms56
Senior Contributor

Case in point

Saw them interviewing an immigrant on the border and I could barely make out some of the broken English! Don’t belong here!
11 Replies
rodgersfarms56
Senior Contributor

Re: Case in point

Oops, my bad. It was Melania Trump
cmilligan1958g
Senior Contributor

You are tacky, sir. You will never get your RINO Party back. The more chumps that attack our President, the more loyal I am to his goals. I will gladly suffer the heat to door knock this summer for Real Loyal GOP candidates for a win this fall. 

r3020
Senior Advisor

She is a beautiful lady with a beautiful accent.

cmilligan1958g
Senior Contributor

😍👍

roarintiger1
Honored Advisor

Did they ask her how she got here LEGALLY?   She needs to tell not just the new immigrants this, but apparently she needs to also tell the media and the democrats.   Case in point indeed.

rodgersfarms56
Senior Contributor

Ok, from now on I will try to be best
jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

You can knock until your hands are bloody.  Your party has shown America how corrupt and how ill suited to lead this country that your party really is.  You, and your so called president, truly are Repulsive.  

Tick Tock.......BONGx10!!!!!!!!!!

Jen

PS - I pity the Repulsive that knocks on my door, looking for support.......

Sorta like Melania?

She does OK reading Michelle's speeches if she gets enough phonetic coaching.

Jen said - " I pity the repulsive that knocks on my door, looking for support...."

the best way to handle it Jen is to be ohhhh so nice and get them to waste a bunch of time on you , and let them go away feeling like they have you. Then come voting day you put the screws to them in the booth.