Did you mean: 
BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Causes of death in the USA

8 Replies
elcheapo
Senior Advisor

Re: Causes of death in the USA

BA....I question your chart.  Obesity is usually a not a cause of death, but a contributing factor.

But, it's not good to be overweight.

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

Murder isn't the only problem with guns! Plus every other death except abortion deals with disease! WTH? Deflection attempt and a poor one at that!
rsbs
Esteemed Advisor

Good chart to illustrate how misguided the outrage actually is.

Probably going to cause another head or two to spin off.

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

RealStupidBullScat. Great name for another freaking moron. You can't compare disease deaths with gun shot deaths--unless you are a stupid conservative!
rsbs
Esteemed Advisor

After Vegas, I am not going to engage any former postal employees that may have guns. Have a great retirement, Mr. Mustache. 

Whatever happened to the gentle Cliff Clavin types? That guy was a classic on Cheers, and lived with his mother and never mentioned any violence or mayhem. 

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

Oh I am having a great retirement. You act like you're scared of a former mailman with a gun. Don't you have a big supply of guns and ammo? You're part of the revolution crowd aren't you? You know, mill and ba and the rest of the kids? Aren't you hoping for it so you can get you some o' them there libtards? But don't worry, I'm not milly, I don't know how to track your where abouts so you're safe. When you get tired of the money being spent on little stunts and golf outings by t and p, don't start whining about it. You voted for it and now you own it.
cmilligan1958g
Senior Contributor

Don't go "postal" on us. 

AllenJwi
Senior Contributor

My Dad work for the Post Office for 30 years so I am good.:)