cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kurt#1
Senior Contributor

Change.

2 years ago we had basically full employment.

2 years ago there was no waiting period for goods and services

2 years ago gasoline was $2 or less

2 years ago our Southern border was secure, to a great extent.

2 years ago there wasn't a shooting every week.

2 years ago things were better in EVERY aspect of our lives and country.

What happened?  Even the New York Times says it wasn't Covid-19 that caused shortages and lack of labor.

2 years ago if somebody would have hacked our basic necessities,  they'd have have been tracked down and the President wouldn't have blamed American companies.  When we are attacked as 911 the President didn't blame the airlines or the owners of the sky scrapers. 

What's wrong with America now?  What's with all the anti American rhetoric and the racism?  Now we have blatant racism where one race is give preference, where cities are under attack and police are the bad guys, and one party is creating a dictatorship.

What has changed in such a short time?

19 Replies
Kurt#1
Senior Contributor

Re: Change.

I'm thinking maybe it's obvious to some and others don't want to admit the problem.

r3020
Senior Advisor

I think you got it Kurt. Dems want an all powerful government to dictate our lives and there is no lie to big for them to tell.

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

"never let a crisis go to waste" happened

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

Finally ran out the last fumes of the Obama Good Old Days?

It’s what happens when you put dumb white folks in charge.

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

RBOB futures were .20 lower two years ago.

Just a specific example of how truth suffers when ignorant old kluxy farts get together to beyatch over biscuits and gravy.

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

But I’m sorry about your feelings.

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

There is no example of a society that has not experienced considerable disruption regardless of how they approached it.

Just another example of the tired  old deal of old kluxy farts at the coffee shop telling each other that it ain’t mah fault cuz I told ‘em.

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

With the exception of sustaining the trajectory of the labored 7 year economic recovery and throwing money at multiple pharmas for a vaccine, he accomplished nothing of positive consequence.

But for many tens of millions, “it was like he was speaking right to me.”

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

@sdholloway56 wrote:

With the exception of sustaining the trajectory of the labored 7 year economic recovery and throwing money at multiple pharmas for a vaccine, he accomplished nothing of positive consequence.

But for many tens of millions, “it was like he was speaking right to me.”

False, he exposed how incredibly corrupt our government is, you know, the one you think executed 9/11 and should run your health care.