cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Changing Their Tune...

You staunch Republicans are changing your tunes now - aren’t ya?

Have gone from, “It’s just the damn flu!!”  a couple of weeks ago, to making sure your will is made out, because now if you go in the hospital, you may not come out alive.

I’m not leaving the property now, unless I really have to.  We have supplies now for a month or so.  I have most every I need for the next month to work on my project - not worried about boredom..

We have been watching the new Star Trek series Picard on CBS all access.  If you’re a Star Trek fan, what a great series this one is.

Anyway - stay home - stay alive 

Jen

3 Replies
sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

Re: Changing Their Tune...

Next Season of The Good Fight out on CBS All Access next week.

For a nice diversion I recommend the BBC series "The Durrells in Corfu" on Amazon Prime

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

I got my tomatoes planted yesterday and into the grow tent.  I sprout them in a hot water bath, then a couple of days by the corn stove.  I watch them close, and only plant something that is sprouted.

Then it’s planted, and into the grow tent until we put them out.

I wasn’t going to plant much this year, with the building project, but I’m quite concerned about the availability of plants to purchase this spring - and quality.

So, it’s back to a full garden.  Our strawberries look like they came through the winter in great shape - was pretty worried about them last spring, but they still produced over 200 quarts of berries for us.  It’s nice to have strawberries for whatever you want.  Even got a chance to make 10 gallons of strawberry wine last year - good stuff!

Jen

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

I’ll check it out - I do have prime also and PBS.

Loving the theater room.  Well worth the cost of this addition.  Really want it done though - but when doing it all yourself, it just takes time....

Jen