cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Edmund55
Senior Contributor

Re: Snopes?

Well, how big of a moron do you have to be to regurgitate a fake story like this - oh, ag-forum wingers exempted of course Smiley Wink

Senile joe - HAVE AN ACCOMPLISHMENT, PLEASE.

I guess there is no known cure for TDS.

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

Well, we know about his urinary incontinence on account of the leaks, and the diaper lines are pretty obvious when he’s not wearing a jacket to cover them.

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

I don`t get off looking at other guy`s pants.  "In fairness" if I was a Secret Service agent in charge of POTUS or ex-POTUS I`d tell him to wear a armor cup to protect the jewels. short of killing someone like that, the next worse thing would be an assassin bragging about blowing a president`s balls off.  Therefore "Ha ha ha diapers!!  Mom jeans! ha ha ha!".

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

The tremors, confusion, staggering and slurring are all consistent with tertiary syphilis.

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

You never fail to meet expectations  Smiley Very Happy

r3020
Senior Advisor

I never knew any of the symptoms. I see you have had to check up on them nQx. And the fake stream American pravda sargent Schultz media makes a fool of you again. Those crap sandwiches must taste awfully good to you. You eat so many of them they ooze out the side of your mouth.