Did you mean: 
cmilligan1958g
Senior Contributor

Cheer Up, Democrats

15 Replies
jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Re: Cheer Up, Democrats

Sure - Trump is going to win, when in 4 years of his failed presidency, he has NEVER been above 50% in public approval.   Sure - he’s going to win.  Just keep thinking that way.....it’ll make Biden’s win that much sweeter.

Republicans can’t win an election, without lying....,.

Jen

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

It’s no wonder that kid is screaming - I would be too if the arms of Satan were around me......

Republicans can’t win an election, without lying.....

Jen

aljessen61
Senior Contributor

You can be a Democrat that is your right but to vote for Biden? You should be pulled from your car and beat to death.

No, no one should be pulled from their car and beat to death. In this country you can support and vote foe the candidate you prefer. That is what this country is all about. But I really wish we would all get along and work together.

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Not in Allen’s and Millie’s world.   There is no room for a Democrat - no matter who they are.   And because of them, my works is closing to Republicans - no matter who they are.

Republicans can’t win an election, without lying......

Jen

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

But fact is antifa/blm democrats are the only ones pulling people from their cars and beating them.

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

I couldn't tell you if this kind of thing is going on everywhere, Craig, , but I can't ever remember anything like the enthusiasm in the trump campaign right now.  And it was nothing like this in 2016. 

https://www.wlwt.com/article/road-rally-rolled-along-i-275-around-greater-cincinnati-saturday-to-sho... 

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

gh2002gh
Senior Contributor

@gurly3801539 wrote:

No, no one should be pulled from their car and beat to death. In this country you can support and vote foe the candidate you prefer. That is what this country is all about. But I really wish we would all get along and work together.

Agree... We should all get along and work together.  We should work toward improving this country and not trying to destroy it's very foundation, and it's families and it's businesses.... especially in the poorest neighborhoods.

No one should be pulled from the cars and beat to death, and those that are, should be arrested and held in jail as terrorists instead of being let out to continue to terrorize. 

We should get to vote for the candidate we prefer, but that candidate shouldn't be allowed to spy on the next administration to prevent them from assuming a peaceful transition of power.  Nor should that candidate be given a pass on acting treasonous against the very people of this country.