cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hardnox604008
Advisor

Chelly for speaker

Now that Ollie's boyz have shivved Boehner, we'll probably see a new speaker.

No one could surpass Michelle Bachmann for sheer entertainment value.  It would begin with the wild cheering from all the folks who used to spit out the word "Pelosi" like a turd sandwich and just keep on giving from there.

8 Replies
r3020
Senior Advisor

Re: Chelly for speaker

How could she be any worse than Boehner, he has blocked everything the president has tried to do for the last 4 years.

bruce MN
Advisor

Dead wrong...they've been in cahoots

And blocked by a coalitoin of the fringes...both the sane and the insane.

http://neweconomicperspectives.org/2012/12/lets-celebrate-the-failure-of-the-july-2011great-betrayal...

kraft-t
Senior Advisor

I expect Eric Canter to be Speaker of the house

And yes he will be worse than Boehnor. Boehnors problem is that he is the congressional leader with few followers.. It's about like herding chickens or cats. The crazies are taking over the speakership and the leadership and nothing will get done until the disgusted public votes them a permanent vacation in november 2014.

The teabaggers are a cancer in our society bought and paid and for by corporate america..

GreaTOne_65
Senior Contributor

Hear, Hear, Don!

NT

r3020
Senior Advisor

Re: I expect Eric Canter to be Speaker of the house

@kraft-t wrote:

And yes he will be worse than Boehnor. Boehnors problem is that he is the congressional leader with few followers.. It's about like herding chickens or cats. The crazies are taking over the speakership and the leadership and nothing will get done until the disgusted public votes them a permanent vacation in november 2014.

The teabaggers are a cancer in our society bought and paid and for by corporate america..

Mr. Kraft, you are the one who said there is no fiscal cliff. Now you get what you want, an end to the Bush tax cuts and restored funding for SS. Along with massive deep cuts to the military. Why are you complaining?

kraft-t
Senior Advisor

I'm not complaining

Just explaining the realities as they are. The party of obstructionism will continue to obstuct and i think that is information the public needs to know.

Faust100F
Advisor

Re: Chelly for speaker

It is time for "boner" to go!  Canter is a walking cluster**** and is the biggest "whiner" in the house, don't get me wrong . . . I do not think the dimrats are real "winners" either.   But W*F do I know!  John

r3020
Senior Advisor

Re: I'm not complaining

@kraft-t wrote:

Just explaining the realities as they are. The party of obstructionism will continue to obstuct and i think that is information the public needs to know.

You said the reality is there is no fiscal cliff. Tax rates go back to what you have been advocating for years. I would think you would be thanking the repubs. This is exactly what you have stated you think needs to happen. How can you possibly complain?