cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Senior Advisor

Re: China, Christians and Catholics

Then your statement was nothing more than a belief.

Senior Contributor

You have to wonder allot of things about progs and their love affair with China.   They want to resurrect guilt over slavery in America when the system was ended some years ago, yet prefer to purchase all their stuff made by virtual slaves in China.   China was forced labor camps where they put religious and political nonconformist by the millions.  

Advisor

Straw man.

Pointing out that The Chosen One's policies are counterproductive doesn't amount to worshipping China.

Senior Contributor

@sdholloway56 wrote:

Straw man.

Pointing out that The Chosen One's policies are counterproductive doesn't amount to worshipping China.

Then why do your palms getting sweating when you think about Xi Jinping?

Senior Contributor

Get your head around the idea that Pope Francis is a lifelong, Latin American neo-Marxist and it all becomes clear why he says and does what he does.

Also, do not dismiss the notion that much of what his Holiness says about climate change, capitalism, and illegal immigration is just empty "boob bait for the bubbas." All of it is intentional misdirection to avoid having to talk about the homosexual deviants, perverts, and pedophiles currently masquerading as Roman Catholic cardinals, archbishops, and bishops. No Catholic in authority will ever admit as much. I just did.

["Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain. The Great Oz has spoken."]

Advisor

was looking at some boots today for work, and once I saw the "made in China" sticker put them back.

I am going to try hard to stop buying anything made in China. They decided they didn't want what I produce...guess what? I no longer want any of their junk.

Advisor

Pope Francis is "un-American", but since he actually isn't an American he gets somewhat of a pass. The sheeple actually in the USA don't get that pass.....Trump needs to raise the ante on being a communist and start deporting anti-Americans. I think he will be amazed at how popular that will be, for starters, and the rest of us will be amazed at how quickly the Bernie Sanders, Lying Lizzie, Obamas, etal toe the line.

Senior Contributor

@rsbs wrote:

this one obviously is a "fake pope". Doesn't seem to be much Christian about his ideas...does he even have a clue about communism and totalitarian governments?

This one is the False Prophet that will team up with the AntiChrist for world domination. First, the citizenry must be disarmed to become subjected to control and domination. This is how Evil becomes powerful and deadly. See Revelations for more. 

Senior Contributor

@rsbs wrote:

was looking at some boots today for work, and once I saw the "made in China" sticker put them back.

I am going to try hard to stop buying anything made in China. They decided they didn't want what I produce...guess what? I no longer want any of their junk.

Ditto 👍

Advisor

it takes a "sad, hollow guy" type to see China as something good in the world and Trump and Russia as both evil incarnate in comparison.