Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Red Steele
Veteran Advisor

China snubs Barry....gives Vladmir the red carpet

maybe they will respect Lord Trump a wee bit more...bet $100

you never see the Donald bow down to the Chinese and

humiliate America.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-04/after-snubbing-obama-china-gives-putin-red-carpet-treatment...

6 Replies
r3020
Senior Advisor

Re: China snubs Barry....gives Vladmir the red carpet

If it had been me and they refuse to bring the stairs to the front of the plane I would order it to take off and head for home.

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Russia and Trump.jpg

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

😘. "...tensions were the result of different approaches to the media, as well as the sheer scale of the US operation when he travels." The president's security team made the decision to have him use the steps at the front of the plane because of the shouting match over the movements of the large press Corp that travels with him. No story here!😘
RJG640v8
Advisor

lets see.................. I swear I've heard(read) you and others here that have made the claim that BHO is a communist.

That would stand to reason that, that being the case, they should have welcomed him with open arms..... no ?

They did welcome your fav, Puter............ does that make you a communist, you being a Putin admirer ?

Red Steele
Veteran Advisor

Nobody likes a loser, regardless of what stripes they have on.

Thats also why the media is trying so hard to make Mrs. Clinton out

to be a winner.

Think they will succeed?

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

The Chinese and the old Soviet Union were antagonists and they were both communists.  Hitler and the Soviets were both totalitarian evil, yet we sided with the "lesser evil" Soviets in WWII, the Soviets came out of that war with alot of real estate...Patton didn`t like that.

That old middle east saying of "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" is alive and well.   i would imagine Obama wants the touchy-feely, gay, climate change crap and the macho Chinese want none of it, they want their brand of totalitarianism.