Did you mean: 
cmilligan1958g
Senior Contributor

Chinese Virus Timeline of Blame

18 Replies
cmilligan1958g
Senior Contributor

Re: Chinese Virus Timeline of Blame

UPDATE- Dem.entia President nominate Joe Biden has now just endorsed President Trump’s decision to close the borders to China. 

Umm, Joe...It is 3 months and two days too late, chump. 

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

See! All these damned dummies that criticize President Trump for "not acting soon enough for the damned cold" ....what about their Biden, he`d be too busy sniffing hair and penetrating to do anything so xenophobic as to "close borders".  The way you can tell a Democrat, they`d rather be dead than politically incorrect.

rsbs
Advisor

Guys, this is exactly why I am so upset with the fake posturing of the progressives. They embrace their "one world government"that was telling the world to be calm, the stuff isn't contagious, they say that Trump is an isolationist, they try to impeach the man with their TDS/PMS in high gear...and now what?

Now they say he didn't act quickly enough to close off the USA? What a pack of hypocrites.

Can you see why I just want to take a solid 2X4 and whack the Schiff right out of them?

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

@rsbs wrote:

Guys, this is exactly why I am so upset with the fake posturing of the progressives. They embrace their "one world government"that was telling the world to be calm, the stuff isn't contagious, they say that Trump is an isolationist, they try to impeach the man with their TDS/PMS in high gear...and now what?

Now they say he didn't act quickly enough to close off the USA? What a pack of hypocrites.

Can you see why I just want to take a solid 2X4 and whack the Schiff right out of them?

And it’s the hateful and intolerant left - yeah - Ok.  

Upset - want to take a 2x4 - exactly the way the right wants you to react to Millie’s meme.  

I don’t have the resources of the Democratic Party behind me, the way Millie does with the Republicans to put out the propaganda that he and BA have.  And the propaganda this time has done its job.  And, my guess, is you have heard enough - and anything that I would put on here, you are closed to.  That’s the way Millie’s propaganda is supposed to work.  

You haven’t seen me posting about guns and 2x4’s and whacking the crap out of someone.  And the anger increases.....

You want to look at a timeline - I’ll give you ONE metric to compare.  And it’s a good one - and you can do it yourself.  Compare the US response and South Korea.  Both our counties had one reported case on the same day.  I have been to South Korea - they are fairly densely populated, especially Seoul.  They use a LOT of mass transit.  Look at their numbers, vs ours.  

One more - you guys bring up Trumps stopping air travel with China - his “all hail Trump” moment - he saved us!!!

Right.  What I don’t see, is how many ADDITIONAL people, maybe infected, this may have brought in.  And, what your “all hail Trump” moment never seems to consider, is that shutting off China probably did very little - THE VIRUS WAS ALREDY HERE!!!

It was how our government was DEALING WITH THE CRISIS HERE, that was, and is the problem.

And you guys can “all hail Trump” all you want - in the end, this administration failed its first big test - and America....

Jen

cmilligan1958g
Senior Contributor

And that my friends, as she has perfectly demonstrated, that you can try to lead someone to knowledge, but alas, you cannot make them think. They are mentally infected with "group-think memes” that program them into the action that the One World Order wants them to have.  They must be rendered politically harmless in order for Our Republic to survive. 

This summer, one of George Soros' organized action groups will vehemently push to have the elections conducted by mail only, using the pandemic as a cover to print up an overwhelming amount of manufactured ballots to force a win and control over the masses.  Watch out for this effort, and stop it with all your might. 

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Who’s the one that put out the “Group-Think Meme” Millie?  There is only one meme put out here - The GROUP-THINK MEME” came from YOU - JUST YOU.  Not me. 

Im simply trying to show how you teach your group to hate together.   The hate here - seems from YOU and BA primarily - the rest are just followers of your hate.  And this blog shows exactly how you work it.  You’re a bad Apple Millie - and you infect the minds of all you touch.

Jen

cmilligan1958g
Senior Contributor

Oh my, how hateful of you, ma'am. 

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

And the people bowed and prayed

To the neon God they made

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Can’t handle the truth - can you Millie?

Jen