cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Edmund55
Senior Contributor

Chinese spy boy

Boebert "has the right to remain silent" just "like any citizen who has committed a crime." "I suggest that she use it," Swalwell tweeted.

This from the hypocrat that was working with and sleeping with and sharing who knows what with a chinese spy / hooker.

Not one hypocrat has said a peep about this chinese spy boy.

You just gotta love em.

11 Replies
jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Re: Just Like Trump

Just like Trump, trying to pardon himself.   Guess you don’t have any issues with that, do you?

I remember posts I made on here before Trump was elected, that he would probably try something like that to keep himself out of jail a little bit longer.   

Yeah - your boy is innocent as a new born baby.   NOT!!!!!!

ETTD

Jen

r3020
Senior Advisor

You said he would crash the farm economy. You also claim Bruce Jenner is a girl. Hypocrat.

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

The farm economy has rebounded, WHEN IT LOOKED LIKE BIDEN MIGHT WIN THE ELECTION, AND STOP THE WAR ON TRADE.

You have your own issues with transgender people because you refuse to educate yourself.   Your own problem.

But what do those, have to do with the question - you don’t have issues with Trump’s attempts to pardon himself, do you.   Obviously, since you refused to answer the question, your answer is “NO” - you don’t care what Trump does, because you think the benefits of him being your president, outweigh anything illegal he has ever done.   To you, Trump really is above the law.

ETTD.

Jen

Edmund55
Senior Contributor

(You said he would crash the farm economy. You also claim Bruce Jenner is a girl. Hypocrat.)

Yep, but ole tick tock has never said a peep about or against a democrat nationally elected representative working with and sleeping with a chinese spy.

Would she say anything if a republican had done what spalwell did?  Mmm, yes, she is a hypocrat after all.

r3020
Senior Advisor

There is no war on trade. Just Trump support and protection of the American work force. But you fail to see this because your masters instruct you to go into your sargent schultz mode.

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

War on Trade?   Yes.

Note:   Look at corn and bean chart, and see the possibility of WAR on TRADE ending.   That simple.

ETTD

Jen

Edmund55
Senior Contributor

(The farm economy has rebounded, when it looked like biden might win the election)

Smiley Wink  Senile joe will have a chance to prove himself over the next 4 years, we'll see how he does. If senile joe's previous 5 decades as a zero accomplishment politician is any indication - well you know.

r3020
Senior Advisor

From the Karen that claims Bruce Jenner is a girl. HEE HEE HEE.

Edmund55
Senior Contributor

Re: Chinese spy boy

Movie or real life?

Eric Swalwell in:  The Chinese Spy Who Shagged Me. Smiley LOL