cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Senior Contributor

Christian voting guide.

Good news !!! Now you know what to do !  Smiley Very Happy

Sorry BA_ Seems Trump and his UNgodly supporters are going straight to HAYULL !! Smiley Surprised

CVG3.jpg

https://www.usa.church/christian-voting-guide/

Click the link its full of Christian Hilarity !

18 Replies
Honored Advisor

Re: Christian voting guide.

Trump is actually the most Biblical Christian person presently running for the white house.  Those that disagree are just stupid people pretending to be Christians.

Senior Contributor

@BA Deere wrote:

Trump is actually the most Biblical Christian person presently running for the white house. LOL Smiley Happy  Those that disagree are just stupid people pretending to be Christians.  Another LOL  Smiley Happy

You didnt go to the good christian link did you :

Donald Trump:

Christian who fears God (No, Biblically unqualified)

Doesn’t fear God by including transgenders in the Miss USA beauty pageant, which is rebellion to God (Deuteronomy 22:5)

Couldn’t name Bible verses, hasn’t asked God for forgiveness

Notes: Would persecute Christians, approves sending Christians to jail since Trump states same-sex marriage is the law of the land Known for covetousness, common belief is Trump serves Mammon (money) not God

--------------------------------------------------------------

But the " Real Chirstians " say he isn't and so then neither are you.

Oh how I miss Mr Colin ..............

Honored Advisor

No, I didn`t go to the link, probably for the same reason that you don`t go to any of Craig`s links  Smiley Happy I don`t have to because to those "good' Christians I would say "Judge ye not lest ye be judged Mathew 7:1-3"   Just because Trump isn`t comfortable in quoting Scripture has no bearing on his Christianity, satan could probably out scripture quote the best of Christians, if that is the only criteria. 

How do these "good" Christians know what`s contained in Trump`s heart? The fact that is what they are trying should show you how stupid they are, right there.

Okay so Trump is putting transgenderBLT`s in his beauty shows....well isn`t that what you clowns want???  Trump also isn`t cutting entitlements and no taxes for couples making less than $50K...sounds pretty progressive to me, so why ain`t ya for him?

What I believe makes Trump the best Christian running is his honesty, he is the most honest so there for I think he is the best Christian that is running.

Senior Contributor

It is funny how some Christians alwyas say that the other ones arent real or true or jesus-worthy.

You would have made an awesome Cathlick, or Baptist even lol  Smiley Happy

Thanks to your boy tRump, America is reexamining the facts about the 9/11 attack. And those facts include that George W Bush failed, just as he did in so many other things.

Dynasty boy  Jeb has dropped the pretense of distancing himself and is now strongly defending his brother, because Jeb absoutly  deserves to be dragged down with him.

Trump Doubles down on 9/11:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oTmqdRt5U1g    ( trusted, and double verified )

Trump will make America great again : By making the republicans unelectable.   Smiley Happy

Veteran Advisor

You have the gall to quote Judge ye not lest ye be judged????  You sit in judgement every time you post on here.  Have you no shame?  You question how someone knows what is in trumps heart.  Probably the same stupid way you act like you know what the founding fathers meant when they wrote the Constitution or what anyone thinks.  You are always telling us why we think.  You are a sad sick sack of .......!

Senior Advisor

@schnurrbart wrote:

You have the gall to quote Judge ye not lest ye be judged????  You sit in judgement every time you post on here.  Have you no shame?  You question how someone knows what is in trumps heart.  Probably the same stupid way you act like you know what the founding fathers meant when they wrote the Constitution or what anyone thinks.  You are always telling us why we think.  You are a sad sick sack of .......!

Debating policy does not = sitting in judgement.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Christians are to be recognized in what they do, not what they say.

Honored Advisor

That is exactly right 3020.  Liberals have basterdized that Bible passage to mean that Christians are "supposed" to give a free pass to all bad behavior, of course it is not what the Bible actually says.  None of us know who will be saved, Adolph Hitler may have repented and will be saved...I don`t think so, but none of us really know, only God knows He is the judge.

The people that were victims of the Charleston church forgave the shooter, however they didn`t want him to go unpunished.  They forgave Dylan Roof, but they didn`t say "oh, don`t sent the boy to prison...give him back his gun and let him go freely on his way, we are not JUDGING him",  that would be absurd.  

To be a Christian, all one has to do is proclaim Jesus Christ as their Savior.  I understand that both Obama and Donald Trump have done that.  If that really is the case, none of us are qualified to judge their Faith.  Obama may favor Islam and be a wicked ruler...maybe he can`t help it and is pocessed by a demon or maybe he`s just stupid, but whether he will recieve God`s grace I don`t know and I`m thankfully not his judge.

On the otherhand Donald Trump is honestly debating the ills of a sick nation, something none of the other candidates are willing to touch.  For that honesty, in my opinion, Trump needs a real gold star for virtue.  

Veteran Advisor

@BA Deere wrote:

That is exactly right 3020.  Liberals have basterdized that Bible passage to mean that Christians are "supposed" to give a free pass to all bad behavior, of course it is not what the Bible actually says.  None of us know who will be saved, Adolph Hitler may have repented and will be saved...I don`t think so, but none of us really know, only God knows He is the judge.

The people that were victims of the Charleston church forgave the shooter, however they didn`t want him to go unpunished.  They forgave Dylan Roof, but they didn`t say "oh, don`t sent the boy to prison...give him back his gun and let him go freely on his way, we are not JUDGING him",  that would be absurd.  

To be a Christian, all one has to do is proclaim Jesus Christ as their Savior.  I understand that both Obama and Donald Trump have done that.  If that really is the case, none of us are qualified to judge their Faith.  Obama may favor Islam and be a wicked ruler...maybe he can`t help it and is pocessed by a demon or maybe he`s just stupid, but whether he will recieve God`s grace I don`t know and I`m thankfully not his judge.

On the otherhand Donald Trump is honestly debating the ills of a sick nation, something none of the other candidates are willing to touch.  For that honesty, in my opinion, Trump needs a real gold star for virtue.  

You and 3020 are spot on correct. Furthermore , we are perfectly allowed to deal with fallen Christians, here on Earth, by the following:

Dealing With Sin in the Church
15 “If your brother or sister[b] sins,[c] go and point out their fault, just between the two of you. If they listen to you, you have won them over. 16 But if they will not listen, take one or two others along, so that ‘every matter may be established by the testimony of two or three witnesses.’[d] 17 If they still refuse to listen, tell it to the church; and if they refuse to listen even to the church, treat them as you would a pagan or a tax collector.

18 “Truly I tell you, whatever you bind on earth will be[e] bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be[f] loosed in heaven.

19 “Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. 20 For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them.”

Matthew 18.